Listed below (left to right, row by row)
Scarlet Season: Orange -Based Reds Round-up
I’m surprised (and quite happy about it!) that we covered nearly as many orange-based reds as blue-based reds. I just feel like we ended up with a very well-rounded bunch of reds we were able to feature over the past three months, which is such a good thing. It means I was able to tested out numerous shades and variations, but it also means that everyone was able to see that variety, too!
I’m not too keen on orange-reds on myself, but my favorites on myself were Dolce & Gabbana Sheer, Guerlain Geisha, La Prairie Rouge Clair, MAC Rockocco, and Urban Decay Revolution. My absolute favorites in terms of formula and application overall (whether or not I liked it on me) were Giorgio Armani #401, Chanel Coromandel, Dolce & Gabbana Fire, La Prairie Rouge Clair, and Urban Decay Revolution–they just applied effortlessly and looked it.
Which were your favorites?
- Row 1: Giorgio Armani #401 Rouge d’Armani Lipstick ($30.00), Cargo Cherry Bliss Lipstick ($20.00), Chanel Audace Rouge Allure Lipstick ($30.00)
- Row 2: Chanel Coromandel Rouge Allure Laque ($32.00), ($30.00), Dolce & Gabbana Fire LipstickDolce & Gabbana Sheer Lipstick ($30.00)
- Row 3: Guerlain Geisha Lipstick ($45.00), Illamasqua Encounter Lipstick ($20.00), Lancome Absolute Rouge Lipstick ($29.00)
- Row 4: Lancome Red and Sensual Java Lipstick ($25.00), Lancome Retro Rouge Lipstick ($29.00), La Prairie Rouge Clair Lipstick ($55.00)
- Row 5: MAC Rockocco Lipstick ($14.00), Rimmel Alarm Lipstick ($5.19), Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick ($22.00)