NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadows
There are twelve shades of NARS Dual Intensity Eyeshadow ($29.00 for 0.05 oz.), and I’ve now finished reviewing all of them. In general, I like them; I think the textures are soft and smooth for nearly all of the shades. If you apply them with a dampened brush, color payoff is quite good and wear is about average. They’re blendable and easy to apply with no fall out. They’re supposed to be sheer when applied dry, opaque when applied with a dampened brush, and this is sometimes true, sometimes not. A couple were very sheer, and a few were quite pigmented dry. If you aren’t someone who likes to use their eyeshadows wet, then I would say to look elsewhere, but if you like the idea of two types of finishes and color coverage, you may like these.
- BEST PERFORMING: Himalia (A-), Phoebe (A-), Subra (A-)
- WORST PERFORMING: Desdemona (B+), Europa (C-)
- WARM-TONED: Andromeda (B+), Dione (B+), Europa (C-), Himalia (A-), Lysithea (B), Phoebe (A-), Subra (A-), Sycorax (B-)
- COOL-TONED: Callisto (B+), Cassiopeia (B), Giove (B+)
- LEAST SHIMMERY: Europa (C-), Sycorax (B-)
- PERSONAL RECOMMENDATIONS: Callisto (B+), Subra (A-)