The new MAC Mineralize Glass Collection featured a new shade of gloss (Mineralize Glass) in twelve shades, plus six new shades of Mineralize Rich Lipstick. All eighteen shades will be joining the permanent line-up. The new gloss is less tacky than traditional Lipgloss, but thinner and stickier than Cremesheen Glass or Lustreglass. The color coverage is a little more than Cremesheen Glass, but the new gloss is semi-sheer in most cases and wears an average of three hours a pop. They’re lightly hydrating, smell of vanilla, and contain more product than most of MAC’s lipglosses. Some shades settled into lip lines or did not apply evenly, so those things really hurt the ratings. The Mineralize Rich Lipsticks were better, in general, and are a more buildable and pigmented formula with a luminous sheen and feel hydrating when worn.
- TOO SIMILAR TO BUY ALL: Cheerful or Ray of Sunshine; Fashion Perk, New Love, or Vibrant Vibe; Got Style or Modern Romance; Lovingly Yours or Modest
- MOST UNIQUE: Pure Pout
- BEST PERFORMING: Be a Lady, Good Taste, So Good
Reviews, Photos, Swatches
- Mineralize Rich Lipsticks — Part 1 (Be a Lady, Be Fabulous, Bold Spring)
- Mineralize Rich Lipsticks — Part 2 (Good Taste, Pure Pout, So Good)
- Mineralize Glass — Part 1 (Be Nice, Cheerful, Fashion Perk, Got Style!)
- Mineralize Glass — Part 2 (Lovingly Yours, Modern Romance, Modest, New Love)
- Mineralize Glass — Part 3 (Ray of Sunshine, Tender, Vibrant Vibe, Wake Up!)
See more photos & swatches!
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick
MAC Mineralize Glass