Recycle Your Beauty Products
Recycle Those Beauty Products!
- Butter London is asking you to Turn In Your Toxins. They invite you to be one of the first 500 customers to log onto www.butterlondon.com on Earth Day (today!), and you will receive a free nail lacquer of your choice. Say goodbye to formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP — dubbed “The Big 3.”
- Bond No. 9 invites you to bring any and all empty perfume bottles to Bond No. 9 stores or counters. When you recycle, you can get a free purse spray with purchase.
- MAC Cosmetics has a strong recycling program called Back to MAC, which allows you to receive a free lipstick when you turn in six empty MAC products. At freestanding stores, you may be able to get a free eyeshadow, lipstick, or lipgloss for your empties.
- Origins invites you to bring in your empty beauty products, jars, bottles, etc. of any brand, and Origins will have them sent to be recyled or used for energy recovery. As a thank you, Origins will treat you to a free sample of one of their skincare products (depending on availability).
- LUSH asks you to bring in 5 empty black pots to be recycled (and you might get a freebie, too) — thanks ChrissyCupcake!
Did we miss a brand that participates in recycling old beauty products?