Penelope Cruz @ 67th Golden Globe Awards 2010 (Photos & Pictures)
Golden Globe Awards: Penelope Cruz
Her eyeliner almost looks kind of wet… is that just me seeing that?
Inspired by her vintage Armani dress and her fresh from vacation tan, iconic hairstylist Oribe channeled classic Hollywood glamour for Penelope’s red carpet style. He created cascading, pinned back waves for a relaxed, elegant look. Oribe used his Imperméable to shield Penelope’s hair from the day’s rain and humidity.
1. Start by working Gel Serum through the hair and then use hot rollers or a curling iron to set the hair. Spray Imperméable or an anti-humidity spray on the hair before using the curling iron to help protect the style and prevent frizz.
2. Brush loose curls into place
3. Accentuate the wave in the front and make sure it is pronounced
4. Clip the hair in place and spray it with Superfine Hair Spray
5. To finish, use a bobby pin and pin the hair back on one side
Love the makeup? Hate the makeup? Weigh in with your thoughts in the comments!
See more photos…