Wayne Goss The Eye Set (2017)
Perfect eye makeup starts with perfectly crafted tools. Introducing The Eye Set, a set of five brushes designed by makeup artist Wayne Goss to bring out the best in your eye shadow. Updated with natural, undyed goat bristles and redesigned shapes, The Eye Set puts the power to create gorgeous eye looks—from a sultry smokey eye to a daring cut crease—in your hands.
May 17th, 9AM PST (early access), 10AM PST (general access)
Eye Brush Set | $130.00 | New, Permanent
- The Eye Brush Set will be available with a limited supply today, and then an additional delivery “mid-summer.”
- Brush 16 Similar in shape to the best-selling Brush 03, this brush’s fluffy bristles sweep over the entire eyelid to deposit the perfect amount of product.
- Brush 17 Previously known as Brush 19, this brush does it all—from blending shadow deep into the crease of the eye to seamlessly concealing dark circles.
- Brush 18 Tailor-made for blending without any patchiness, Brush 18 diffuses harsh edges for smooth, seamless results in just a few swipes.
- Brush 19 The slim shape and long, wispy bristles make Brush 19 a must-have tool for precise blending—especially on small and hooded eyes.
- Brush 20 Smudging and lining are just a few of the techniques you’ll master with this brush. Plush hairs get deep into the lashline without irritation.