Best Face Cleanser? What product wins this category?
Here are lip swatches of Sugarsweet’s lip products!
Most pigmented: Lollipop Loving, Saint Germain, Sweet Thing, Touch
So-so: Bubbles, Tasty, Triple-Yum
Colorless: Consume Me, Just Dessert, Simply Delicious
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Saint Germain Lipstick!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Saint Germain from the limited edition MAC Sugarsweet Collection. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us why you want to win. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via e-mail.
All entries must be submitted by March 24th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. That’s it! This contest is only open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Temptalia is celebrating reaching 100,000 comments!
We will reach this spectacular achievement sometime today… who knows when, just depends on how many of y’all comment 😉 Comments are looked at in aggregate–meaning on any and all posts. Whoever leaves the 100,000th comment will win a fabulous prize package:
- Chanel Beiges de Chanel Quad
- MAC Love Rock Mineralize Blush
- MAC Perfect Topping Mineralize Skinfinish
- MAC Sweet Thing Lipstick
- MAC 187 Brush
- MAC Peppermint Patti Nail Lacquer
Thanks for making it possible!
Update: We have a winner! They have been notified Thank you for all the support — you all made my weekend!
What was the last product you bought that you LOVED? Why do you love it?
I actually really liked how this turned out — it’s been a minute since I’ve been super satisfied with how a makeup look has come out, and I’m pretty pleased with this one! I didn’t think it would work when I started, but it definitely came together. Even Perfect Topping gave me some color! Shocker! I recommend using the 165 brush (or a dense brush) to give you concentrated color for those who struggle to get anything except shimmer from MSFs.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Cakeshop shadestick (gray-green), Aquavert eyeshadow (light green-teal), Sugarshot eyeshadow (frosty white), Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow (fuchsia-purple), Lemon Chiffon shadestick (white-gold), Femme-fi eyeshadow (soft neutral highlighter), Feline kohl power (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Perfect Topping mineralize skinfinish (pale pink)
- Lips: Saint Germain lipstick (cool pink with purple undertones), Tasty tricolour lipglass (sheer pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Cakeshop = Delft (leans tealer/bluer); Aquavert = Juxt (leans yellower); Sugarshot = Phloof!; Lemon Chiffon = Baselight; Femme-fi = Shroom; Feline = Graphblack; Perfect Topping = Pink Freeze; Saint Germain = Pink Nouveau; Tasty = Palatial
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Cakeshop shadestick all over the lid as the base. On the inner lid, apply Aquavert eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Sugarshot eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Stars ‘n Rockets eyeshadow using the 226. Apply Lemon Chiffon shadestick along brow bone to create a base. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Apply Cakeshop shadestick as liner on lower lashes. Using the 219, apply Aquavert eyeshadow over the shadestick on the lower lash line. Finish with Feline khol power on lower waterline, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Perfect Topping using the 165. Apply Saint Germain lipstick to lips, and then top with Tasty tricolour lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!