Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
- Neutral base
- Going bananas eyeshadow on inner lid
- Bitter eyeshadow on middle and outer lid
- Humid eyeshadow on upper lash line and crease
- Brown liner on waterline
- Shroom eyeshadow arounnd tear duct and under lower lash line
- Plushlash mascara
Check out another one of her close ups, Continue reading →
Everybody has–or should have–a little black dress that’s suitable for just about any occasion. Here’s a great example of something classy with a bit of fun, too, by Calvin Klein (and hey, it’s even reasonably priced!). We’re lovin’ Dior’s quint in Sunset Cafe for its soft gold, taupe, and pink-beige. Even the antique gold with green undertones (center shadow) could be the most gorgeous color in the crease. Pink-beige all over lid with gold on the outer ldi and the deeper taupe in the crease with the gray-beige as a brow highlighter impresses us when paired with this dress. Try Blush ‘n Brighten in Berry by Laura Gellar for a great flush with gold shimmer on the cheeks. We like Dior’s “I Love Dior” lip palette because it gives us several colors to work with. The berry (second one) would be a lovely way to top off the look we’ve described here.
1. Calvin Klein Strapless Satin Party Dress @ Nordstrom for $168.00
2. Laura Gellar’s Blush N Brighten in Berry @ Sephora for $28.00
3. Dior Quint in Sunset Cafe @ Sephora for $52.00
4. Dior “I Love Dior” Lip Palette @ Sephora for $40.00
One of the best aspects of the little black dress is that it is versatile, which means makeup can range from pitch-black smoky eyes to lavish false lashes and a bold red lip. It really is anyone’s desire that can be fulfilled (makeup-wise!) when it comes to dressing to impress in a LBD. Still, a classic red lip with lots of mascara is a combination you could never go wrong with. Try mixing your look up by experimenting with other bold lip colors like berries, vamps, and crimsons. And don’t forget long, voluminous lashes for a bit of drama.
Do you have a signature scent or fragrance? Is there a fragrance you wear so often that you’d swear people would recognize it was you coming just by the scent? What is it? What makes you so in love with it that it’s such a staple in your life?
I always wanted a signature scent–no dice yet!
Kasha is back with another look, this time purple and blue, accompanied by a step-by-step guide on how to duplicate the look.
- Define the brows using Walnut brow powder in brow shader with 208 brush.
- Pat browbone with Ivorie highlight color in brow shader using 252 brush.
- Apply Clarity eyeshadow in crease with a 242 brush.
- Deepen outer crease line with Freshwater eyeshadow with a 224 brush.
- Apply Poison Pen eyeshadow over Artjam paint with a 242 brush.
- Dust Parfait Amour eyeshadow in outer lid with 224 brush.
- Smoke up outer lid with Carbon eyeshadow with a 217 brush.
- Apply Bootblack liquid liner along lash line.
- Layer on multiple coats of Plushblack plush lash mascara.
- Apply Feline kohl power to lower lash line.
MEDITERRANEAN (3.3 fl. oz.) | A radiant woody floral. A modern expression of sparkling radiance. $53.00
As someone just starting to get interested in the world of fragrance (and boy is it a world!), Mediterranean offers me a light scent of floral notes and a bit of sweetness. I found it distinctly feminine–too soft, subtle to be considered something you’d find on a man. It’s a great fragrance for someone who wants an airy, floral scent for easygoing days and casual dates with their beau.
- Sparkling Radiance: Peach Nectar Sorbet, Sicilian Mandarin, Damask Plum
- Unforgettable Bloom:Radiant Wisteria, Star Magnolia, Madagascar Orchid
- Lasting Impression: Addictive Sandalwood, Fluid Skin Musk, Golden Amber Whisper
View more Mediterranean and other Elizabeth Arden products at www.elizabetharden.com.
Beauty.com is having some amazing gift with purchases right now–which are great to give as gifts or keep for yourself!
Macy’s is having their “Biggest One Day” sale on Saturday, but today (Friday) is their preview day! Check out their web busters; they have several cute items, including adorable pajama sets (perfect gifts to give to anyone!).
NORDSTROM.com’s Semi-Annual Sale for Women & Kids is still in full force, but now you can get free shipping on all orders of $100 or more!
Sephora’s Friends & Family discount will end November 21st; use code FF2007 to save 20% on your orders. Get free shipping when you spend $75 (before discount!). You can get a deluxe sample set of 13 items with code GOODIES4U on orders of $25 or more.
MakeUp.com is one of my favorite bargain beauty sites! They have a lot of lovely brands (Chanel, Dior, EL, MAC, Too faced, YSL, etc.) and most items are discounted. If you’re like me, saving helps me buy one more product later on down the road Plus, you can sneak on over to their boutique section, which carries tons of different lines (normal prices, though).
LUSH has specially packaged several of their favorite items into an assortment of pre-packaged gift arrangements. There’s something to fit your budget, because they’ve wrapped up selections for under $20 and even over $250!
Gift.com is giving away a Best of Benefit set for free–just comment for your chance to win!
CherryCulture.com is having 20%, use code HS20 (expires 11/18). Thanks T!