Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Ten products I fully recommend–and ones perfect to take advantage of during Sephora’s Friends & Family Sale! Remember, the code is FF2008, but the sale only lasts til the 10th!
1. Bliss You Look ‘Spa’-velous ($62 Value) You Look ‘Spa’-velous I love Bliss products, and they always make me feel relaxed and like I’m totally pampering myself.
2. Tarte Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch ($106 Value) Purse Your Lips Limited Edition Lipgloss Clutch I just got this the other day, and it’s darling! The clutch is perfect for the holidays–whether you use it as a purse or just as a makeup bag in your purse–and the glosses are great.
3. Philosophy The Miracle Worker ($148 Value) The Miracle Worker Kit I haven’t run into anyone who hates Philosophy, and I can understand why. I’ve fallen victim to their cult fave – Purity Made Simple.
4. Clarisonic Skincare Brush You know I raved about this! I know it’s pricey, but I think of it as an investment and something I use everyday. But hey, 20%? Not so bad 😉
5. Carol’s Daughter Ecstasy Sea Salt Body Scrub 16.9 oz Sea Salt Body Scrub OH MY GOD! I just tried this tonight. It is delicious. One of the best scented products I’ve ever used. It’s just this raspberry-ish goodness. I’m so in love!
6. Dior Diorskin Shimmer Star Amber Diamond I just replaced mine (my original one shattered, and it’s just not the same all smushed together), because I can’t bear to be without another day. It’s just GORGEOUS. So flattering! I imagine the pink one is more flattering for pink undertones while Amber Diamond is better for warmer tones.
7. shu uemura Eyelash Curler This is a cult favorite, and I concur. You only need one eyelash curler in your life, and this is it.
8. T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer I actually have the $200 version, but I long for the $300, just for the advance settings. The $200 version dries my long hair in 5 minutes flat–talk about a time saver.
9. Tweezerman Petite Tweezer Set – Dream Garden Gold So cute, right? I love that Sephora carries Tweezerman tweezers in various patterns. Makes me wish mine wasn’t just plain ol’ silver. I swear by Tweezerman, though, regardless of the color.
10. Burberry The Beat Gift Set ($88 Value) The Beat Gift Set As far as fragrance favorites, for years it was just Dior Addict (and anything similar to it), but once I took a whiff of this… well, it was love. I admit this is probably more of a spring/summer scent than winter, but I still wear it from time to time. No reason not to stock up now!
If you could revamp MAC Lipglass, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
M•A•C Cosmetics brand opens its fifth store in Argentina, the first one with M•A•C PRO products. M•A•C PRO makeup line, created by make up artists and designed to fit all races, ages and sexes worldwide, will be available in Argentina starting on October 29th in a new store at Galerías Pacífico, in Buenos Aires city.
In addition to MAC PRO products, the new store will also sell the same products found in MAC stores and retail counters, and it will be open to general public, not only makeup artists and professionals.
“Running to a test for a show…working on new staff workshops…keeping my brushes clean! Every day is different, presenting new challenges: “We get to experience makeup in so many different ways at M•A•C, from body painting to working with celebrities, from the fashion world to training trainers and staff.” says Chantel Miller, M•A•C Senior Artist, who visited Argentina specially for the opening and presentation of the M•A•C PRO products.
The store has 86m2 and can be accessed directly from the street and also from inside Galerías Pacífico. The store is specially designed to enhance the product line, with a delicate equilibrium between textures, colors and lightning.
I know we have some international readers who have been dying for a PRO store… in Argentina! 😉 So happy day for all of you!
How often do you change your skincare routine? Constantly? Just every few months? Never?
LUSH knows how to make gift giving so easy. First, I adore, adore, ADORE Lush products. I especially love the holiday season, because I can easily put these on my Christmas list, but there are so many to choose from, I can find one to suit all the recipients on my list, too. Of course, I do have a tendency to put more for me than others in my cart… Here are just five lovely gifts to give and receive–but be sure to head over to LUSH and check out their eighteen different boxed sets!
Charity Box Gift ($59.95) Tis the season of goodwill, so give to those less fortunate than yourselves with this yuletide gift featuring Charity Pot hand and body lotion and we will take the $20.95 it costs (excluding taxes) and give it to charities working in environmental, conservation, and animal welfare. The gift also contains Nutts massage bar and Fair Trade Foot Lotion, both made with Fair Trade and organic cocoa butter we source from a project in the Dominican Republic. Olive Branch shower gel, made with Fair Trade olive oil, and finally, Karma soap, simply because by buying this gift and supporting worthy causes you will get some amazingly good karma!
All Holiday Gift Sets are available at LUSH.com!
See four more spotlighted gift sets… Continue reading →