5 Ways to Style Your Hair Without Electricity
Celebrity hairstylist David Babaii wants you to go “au natural” in honor of Earth Day. He’s given us five different looks/ways to achieve natural hair as easy how-tos!
How to Get Curls and Texture Without Styling Tools
For long hair, follow these steps:
- After shampooing spray your entire head with the David Babaii for WildAid Bohemian Beach Spray scrunch and/or twist sections then allow to air dry.
- Once dry, if added texture or volume is desired flip your head over and back, give it a quick shake.
- To set it all in place, lightly spray your hair with hair spray.
For short hair, follow these steps:
- Towel dry freshly washed hair thoroughly to begin the foundation.
- Spray your entire head with a Beach Spray and allow to air dry.
- When hair is dry apply some David Babaii for WildAid Molding Paste and arrange texture until you are happy with the look.
How To Keep You Hair Fresh Without Shampoo
In order to avoid excess oil or buildup (and save on water use), use a bit of baby powder throughout the hair acting as a dry shampoo, which helps eliminate oil and leaves a fresh scent throughout the day. Alternatively, you can use a cosmetic damp cotton pad and dab it around the hairline and roots to eliminate any excess oil. If you wish, mist the pad with a light oil free fragrance or squeeze a few drops from a fresh lemon to give hair that fresh smell
Find out how you can wash your hair the night before and wake up with a great hairstyle, style for stick-straight hair, and what household products you can incorporate into your beautifying process. Continue reading “5 Ways to Style Your Hair Without Electricity”