Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
This is a look from several days ago, whereupon I was attempting to go for a sultry neutral kind of look. I think I actually found a color that I might not be so suited for (not to say it’s so bad I should never be caught dead in it), but it’s the first color I’ve found to be at odds with. I like it on its own, and I’m trying to not be so critical when it’s on me, ha! I tried to use products solely from The Originals launch, as a way to show you what you can do with some of the shadows and lip products from it. But can I just say the highlight of the look is the lip combo? Has to be one of my faves I’ve done lately!
I used Uppity fluidline on lid as a base, Ochre Style eyeshadow all over lid, Clue eyeshadow in outer crease, Ochre Style eyeshadow above crease, Daisychain eyeshadow on brow, and Feline kohl power on lower lash line. I wore Springsheen blush on cheeks with Dancing Light beauty powder to highlight. I had Twig Twig lipstick with Full On Lust lipglass on my lips.
Continue reading →
Envision graceful, lapping waves of sea green waters touching a white sand beach strewn with pebbles and sea shells. In the distance, hints of citrus and freesia pique the senses. Laughter and music can be heard coming from the harbor dotted with multi-color wooden boats. You take it all in realizing this is a day you’ll want to relive forever. This is the inspiration for Pure White Linen Light Breeze.
“White Linen has always epitomized casual elegance and the relaxation and happiness we feel in the spring and summer,” says Karyn Khoury, senior vice president of Fragrance Development World Wide, Estée Lauder Companies. “Pure White Linen Light Breeze takes this mood one step further by having even more of a focus on the environment — of the calming Mediterranean seascape. It is a sunnier, more transparent and even more tranquil scent.”
While Pure White Linen Light Breeze incorporates core elements such as rich rose enhanced by white florals and smooth woods from classic White Linen and Pure White Linen, it was also created with dazzling citrus notes, airier florals, and a sheerer more subtly sexy finish for a scent that is as warm, mesmerizing and sensual as those treasured summer afternoons. An effervescent Darjeeling Tea Note is bathed with the refreshing iridescence of citrus including luscious Italian Bergamot, sparkling White Grapefruit and energetic freshly grated Orange Zest. Watery Kumquat conveys a contemporary carefree playfulness. A gentle unfolding of colorful Osthmanthus, vivacious Yellow Freesia and sensuous Neroli Petals intertwine with graceful Linden Flowers and rich Centifolia Rose to create a fresh intensely feminine allure. Precious Cedar Wood, rich Teak Wood, and a Soft Skin Accord embellished with a drop of ambrosial Acacia Honey impart a lasting subtle sensuality and that is effortlessly elegant.
EstÄ“e Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze will be available at Estée Lauder counters and on www.esteelauder.com beginning January 2008.
- 1 oz./30ml Eau de Parfum Spray $35.00
- 1.7 oz/50 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $45.00
- 3.4 oz/100 ml Eau de Parfum Spray $65.00
- 6.7oz/200ml Body Lotion $36.00
Also, Estée Lauder will be launching a special edition version of their noted Pleasures fragrance. Kazumi Yoshida partnered with Estée Lauder to create a unique, limited-edition tribute to pleasures, one of the company’s best-selling prestige fragrances. After experiencing the pleasures fragrance, Yoshida began to repaint his spring designs with pleasures in mind. The result is an inspired work of art for the bottle that invokes a blooming garden and truly captures the simple pleasures in life that are the essence of the fragrance.
View photos of Pure White Linen, as well as Pleasures… Continue reading →
Would you be interested in a Temptalia meet-up? I’ve been toying with the idea of having a meet-up of Temptalia readers (and me!) at the San Francisco PRO store sometime. I’d love to see if anyone would be interested! And really, it’s okay to say no, you won’t break my heart… much!
Sarah has been so generous as to swatch several of the previous mineralize skinfinishes to compare to the two new ones that came out! She also has a few swatches/images of Nanogold and Neutral Pink.
Check them all out! Continue reading →
PURE WHITE LINEN COLOR COLLECTION
This spring escape to a charming seaside retreat where sandy beaches and warm sea breezes await, offering a perfect remedy of soothing comfort after a crisp, cold winter. Relax on a sun-drenched porch in lightweight, finely spun fabrics in sand-washed textures and nautically infused shades with soft lines and easy cuts that say classic, comfortable style. Pair your relaxed style with luminous skin, serene eyes and sheer, subtly defined lips – all part of Estée Lauder’s Pure White Linen Color Collection for spring. Inspired by the simplicity of the 1950′s with a fresh, modern feel, the collection features two complementary looks of classic beauty that are perfect for enjoying the warm, sunny days of spring. Nantucket Sun captures the warmth of white sand beaches and grassy dunes with earthy shades of green and coral, while Newport Rose reflects the soft, cool shades of the sea and a dusk sky in airy shades of blue and pink.
- Shimmering Shell Powder $32.00
- Golden Shell Compact $75.00
- Pure White Linen Light Breeze (50ml) $45.00
For the Nantucket Sun Look
- Pure Color UltraLight Gloss in Sparkling Shell $18.00
- Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil in Sheer Tawny $18.50
- Pure Color Lipstick in Nantucket Sun $22.00
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Coral Reef $22.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Tea Biscuit and Sea Grass $17.50
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in SoftSmudge Brown $18.50
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Rose Apricot $18.00
For the Newport Rose Look
- Pure Color UltraLight Gloss in Freshwater Pearl $18.00
- Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil in Sheer Fuchsia $18.50
- Pure Color Lipstick in Newport Rose $22.00
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink $22.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Ivory Box and Sea Breeze $17.50
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in new, limited edition Newport Blue $18.50
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in new, limited edition Antique Rose $18.00
View more photos of products from this collection… Continue reading →
If you think you’re the green of the crop — tell us about it, get creative and let us know “What Makes You Eco-Fabulous.” Show off your natural talent for environmental consciousness by sharing the everyday steps you take to lighten your carbon count in a photo, video or blog. Duration: January 15 – February 25, 2008
- Grand Prize: One winner, chosen by Origins Organics™, wins a trip for two to Jackson Hole for 4 nights at Hotel Terra, the entire Origins Organics line and other green prizes!
- Most Viral: One winner, who gets the most attention across the internet, wins 3 Origins Organics™ products and 6 Grenada chocolate bars.
- Highest Score: One winner, chosen by the community, wins 3 Origins Organics™ products and 6 Grenada chocolate bars.
- Reviewer Sweepstakes: One winner, who participates by reviewing, wins 3 Origins Organics™ products and 6 Grenada chocolate bars.
Get all the details and enter at http://www.brickfish.com/Lifestyles/Origins.