Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
MAC Cosmetics | SONIC CHIC! | Summer 2008
- Dainty Yellow pink with gold pearl
- Warm Soul Mid-tone beige with gold
- Nuance Mid-tone peach with gold pearl
- Gentle Raspberry with Gold Pearl
- Gleeful Deep dirty blue pink with gold pearl
- Merrily Dirty burned red with gold pearl
- Love Thing Dirty burgundy with gold pearl
- Love Joy Mid-tone brown with gold pearl
- Pleasantry Intense mid tone blue pink with gold pearl
- 181 Small Buffer Brush Ultra-soft natural, rounded dome tip brush for application of Blush and Powder. Smaller version of existing 182 Buffer Brush
Check out a product image… Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics | STARFLASH | Fall 2008
- Dreammaker Frosty yellow gold
- Grand Entrance Frosty neutral pink beige
- Bold & Brazen Frosty light copper
- Sunset B. Frosty mid pink
- Lotusland Pinky lavender with gold pearl
- Talent Pool Blue green with gold pearl
- Mink & Sable Olive green
- Smoke & Diamonds Frosty dirty taupee
- Go Frosted bronze
- Glamour Check! Reddish brown
- Top Hat Dirty Indigo
- Star by Night Mid tone blue
Kohl Powers (Repromotes)
Check out one more photo… Continue reading →
This is a look from Friday, but I finally got a chance to share it now Now, back to studying! By the way, I am totally in love with “Johnny and June” by Heidi Newfield. So good.
I used Mutiny pigment (LE) all over lid, Nylon eyeshadow on inner and middle lid, Newly Minted eyeshadow on outer lid, Freshwater eyeshadow on outer crease, Juxt eyeshadow above crease, Phloof! eyeshadow on brow and lower lash line, Pop Blue dual edge pencil (LE) on lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower waterline, Blacktrack fluidline on upper lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Don’tBe Shy blush (LE) on cheeks with Guerlain Pressed Meteorites in Mythic to highlight. I wore Fun Fun lipstick (LE) with Baby Sparks dazzleglass (LE) on lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available – may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Mutiny = Clear Sky Blue pigment + a bit of any frosty blue or white color; Pop Blue = Minted; Don’t Be Shy = Well Dressed; Fun Fun = Snob or Politely Pink; Baby Sparks = Pretty Plush
Continue reading →
Would you like to become a makeup artist? Often beauty addicts also have desires to be a makeup artist, but what about you? Do you love makeup on its own, or do you want to make something of your passion? Is there something you want to do career wise that’s makeup-related?
If you were using MAC’s Love Knot lustreglass?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Love Knot! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Do you ever leave the house without makeup on? Are you often sporting the totally natural look that is you? Do you have to have a coat of mascara or a touch of lipgloss?