Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
EURISTOCRATS | March 2008 — European Exclusive
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink
- Comet Blue
- Rags to Riches
- Money Honey
- Ms. Fizz
- Like Venus
- Steppin’ Out
- Bare Necessity
- Get Rich Quick
- Spanking Rich
- Love Alert
- Pleasure Principle
Naughty Nauticals, coming May 2008, is one of MAC’s summer launches!
- Ahoy There
- Party Mate
- Port Red
- Hey Sailor
- Love Knot
- Lark About
- Bell Bottom Blue
- Lovely Lily
- Meet the Fleet
- Shadow Shore Leave
See more photos… Continue reading →
Fill in the blanks… If only _______ had _______, my beauty collection would be _________. Get creative!
P.S. – Happy Easter to those who celebrate! How has everyone’s weekend been?
If you were using MAC’s Totally It lipglass?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Totally It! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Wei East China Herbal Intensive Eye Treatment ($36.00) are moistened pads that you place on your eyes for ten minutes to help rejuvenate them by helping to alleviate dark cirles and puffiness. I didn’t really notice too much of a scent other than a bit of an herbal aroma with a little bit of floral in the background–but really subtle. These actually did a good job relieving some of the allergy-related puffiness I have been having with my eyes lately as spring is finally [officially] upon us. You get sixteen packs (each has two pads – one for each eye), and I personally feel like I’d only use these once a week (maybe twice if it was a particularly stressful week), so the price does stretch out. Nonetheless, if you break it down, it is $2.25 per pack, which is not much at all. For me, the hardest part is just laying around for ten minutes, so I definitely need to use these when I’m very tired and all I want to do is close my eyes! I’m too much of a multi-tasker otherwise.
Find these at www.weieast.com or www.hsn.com.