OMG, what is this? A look? SERIOUSLY? OMG! Alert the media! 😉
For those who missed why the looks have been sparse, the biggest reason was just my skin issues. I was doing the whole “no makeup” look in literal translation to help give my skin a better chance to heal/recover from the breakouts. Even though I started doing makeup with bold eye looks and no face makeup… I learned how much nicer it looks when the face is complete (even if it’s only a little bit on the face). Anyway, my skin is getting much better, so I hope to do more looks for you all
I’m on my way to do a bridal trial, so wish me luck!
How are you all doing? Life been treating you well? I’m a bit behind in all areas of mine… hoping to respond to comments tomorrow (so please don’t think I’m ignoring you!).
P.S. – I didn’t realize the crease wasn’t quite fully blended until I saw pics here, so know I went back and fixed that!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Provence pigment (nude beige), Nylon eyeshadow (white-gold), Romp eyeshadow (dark gold-brown), Humid eyeshadow (forest green), Overgrown eyeshadow (bright yellow-green), Urban Decay Stash 24/7 Liner (antique gold), Givenchy Kajal liner (black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Spaced Out blush (soft peach)
- Lips: Gentle Simmer slimshine (sheer coral), Le Metier de Beaute Papaya Creme (shimmery peach-gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Provence = Baselight; Overgrown = Sour Lemon; Spaced Out = Springsheen; Gentle = Vegas Volt (applied sheerly)
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Provence pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Nylon eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Romp eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken crease with Humid eyeshadow using the 226. Overlay Overgrown eyeshadow using the 239 in the crease. Sweep Nylon eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Stash Liner on lower lash line, Givenchy Kajal Liner on lower water line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Spaced Out blush using the 129. Apply Gentle slimshine to lips, and then top with Papaya Creme lipgloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →