Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Giorgio Armani’s Lip Wax in Cardinal Red (#5) ($26.00) is described as a “bright, transparent red” in color. Lip Wax is a new product designed as a compact lipstick that’s a “blush of color” once applied to lips. It has GA’s Micro-fil technology in it to give you smoothness and act like a second-skin. I definitely consider this product to be more like a lip stain than a lipstick, just because it feels so lightweight and gives you just a touch of color once applied to the lips. It comes in a nifty compact case, gleaming and all, but you’ll need to make sure you have a retractable lip brush at the ready in your purse if you want to tote it around. I think it’d be cool if they could somehow give you a super short handled lip brush inside the compact, just for on-the-go. I also wonder if this could be used as a blush stain… hm. Have any of you tried Giorgio Armani’s new Lip Waxes?
See skin and lip swatches… Continue reading →
Shop at www.freeze247.com and receive 50% OFF and FREE SHIPPING on any order over $45. Use code THANKS1. This offer is good through October 14th!Â
Sephora is celebrating their 10-year anniversary! Some brands have gotten in on the festivities, too, by creating products to celebrate the major event! Products include special sets by Urban Decay, Philosophy, Tarte, and Stila!
Looking for something to do? Why don’t you check out one of these events? If none are near you, you can always look up your local department stores to see if they have anything fun going on!
Clinique & Allure Beauty 101 Event @ Bloomingdale’s San Francisco
September 25, 5-7pm
Come to the Clinique counter to hear Allure Magazine’s Beauty Merchandising Director present the latest beauty trends and expert tips. Plus, learn Clinique’s makeup techniques and enter to win great prizes. Get a sampler of Clinique skin care and colour featuring Allure Best of Beauty award winners, free* with any $25 Clinique purchase.
CLEAN & CLEAR Is Inviting Teens to “Erase Their Worst Yearbook Picture” @ Times Square, NYC; Military Island; Broadway between 43rd & 44th Streets
Saturday, September 20th 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Teens will stop by the pop-up studio to test the new CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser, and get a professional skincare consultation and hair and make-up touch up before they have a new head shot taken at the iMac Photo Booth. Teens will leave the studio with a backpack containing the CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser, a print copy of their picture, and their digital picture on a USB drive for easy uploading to their own social networking sites.
LUSH just released several solid (and creamy…) additions to their skincare line, including three new moisturizers and three toner tabs.
Maintaining a healthy, radiant complexion consists of keeping skin well cleansed, exfoliated, toned and hydrated. With this in mind, LUSH has created Toner Tabs – solid tablets of vitamin rich essential oils and hydrating fluids to tone the face, and 3 new moisturizers with fresh, natural ingredients to minimize the detrimental effects of aging and leave you looking more refreshed and radiant.
Toner Tabs ($1.95 each or $9.95 for a pick’n’mix bag of 7) are preservative-free and include antioxidants and rich essential oils. You simply drop one into a bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, and let the steam refresh your face.
- T Tree Toner Tab … ideal for toning teenage, troubled and traumatized skin. Use the fizz and steam to get all the benefits of the anti-bacterial essential oil directly onto the troublesome areas. Tea tree oil helps clear spots and blemishes, while aloe vera powder calms, softens and protects the skin.
- Vitamin C Toner Tab ... gives older skin a beneficial steam clean with restorative, skin softening rose and anti-oxidant vitamin C to trounce free radicals. Antioxidant vitamin C powder helps to defend against the action of free radicals, while sandalwood, cedarwood and oilbanum oils soften the skin. There’s also rose absolute, which is particularly good for mature, dry, hard or sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Toner Tab … works on all skin types. An excellent way to keep skin balanced and toned with essential oils of lavender, neroli and geranium and natural antioxidant vitamin E.
New Moisturizers ($35.95 to $46.95)
- Paradise Regained Moisturizer ($46.95 / 45g) … a beautifully light and non-greasy moisturizer that sinks into the skin to help improve the overall appearance and condition of the skin. No peeling, injections or nerve gas necessary! Skin is left feeling moisturized, softened and protected.
- Skin Nanny Moisturizer ($46.95 / 45g) … the natural way to rescue fair skin from wrinkles. A beautifully rich cream that’s loaded with nutritious ingredients – it smoothes into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and well protected.
- Vanishing Cream Moisturizer ($35.95 / 45g) … a beautiful light moisturizer containing rose, lavender and witch hazel. Made with minimal oil content and low fat oils, this moisturizer will vanish into the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Great for: acne-prone, oily (including T-Zone) and sensitive skins
Find them at www.lush.com! Have you picked these up yet? You have to share the details!
What’s your favorite kind of gloss? Super glossy? Sheer? Ultra pigmented?