All I Want This Week is Korres
After falling completely in love with Korres’ Tinted Moisturizer, and finding their Silicone-Free Primer suited me well… I have been jonesin’ SO, so bad for the brand. I love their lipgloss, Guava lipstick (even if it’s a definite splurge item), and eyeshadows. Here are seven products I’m interested in trying next. Any input?
- Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes ($12.00) grabbed my attention, because I am always on the hunt for softer wipes for my skin. Whenever I wear heavy eye makeup or a bold lip color, I use makeup removing wipes to take off some of that heavier color before I apply my facial cleanser. I tend not to use these too much all over my face, because I don’t find they’re as soothing as I’d like.
- Korres Blush ($22.00) is available in eight shades, but I’m most drawn to #18 Peach and #47 Orange Brown. At $22, they’re a bit steeper than I’d like, but we shall see…
- Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 ($32.50) has been on my lemming list ever since I tried Korres’ Tinted Moisturizer. I’m always looking for a better moisturizer, and I’d love this one to be it. It’s affordable, and it looks like a great moisturizer for my normal to dry skin.
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Day Cream SPF 10 ($48.00) is a moisturizer for the AM that contains anti-aging properties. It’s never too early to start, yeah?
- Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss ($16.00) seems like a winning formula based off of the one shade I’ve tried thus far, but I am eager to try out some of their other shades, like Beige Pink, Golden Brown, and Fuchsia.
- Korres Olive Stones Natural Scrub ($19.50) seems like a budget-friendly facial scrub, and if you’ve been a long time reader, you probably know I love me a good exfoliator! It’s currently out of stock on Sephora, but I might have to cave when it’s back in stock.
- Korres Wild Rose Foundation ($28.00) is one of Korres’ products that I’ve heard raves about from others. I love liquid foundatoins, so I’m interested in seeing how this one works. I like the sound of a “smooth, velvety finish.” With only six shades to choose from, I’m not sure where I lie. Anyone else who’s NC25/NC30 found their shade in this product?