Urban Decay Summer 2011 Palette
Urban Decay Rollergirl Summer 2011 Palette
Urban Decay Rollergirl Eyeshadow Palette ($32.00) contains four eyeshadows, minature lipgloss, and miniature eyeliner. These include: Woodstock (bright pink with sligh shimmer), Verve (pearly oyster), Suspect (oyster with dimensional shift), Darkhorse (bronze patina), Crush (bright hot pink), and Whiskey (dark brown). Each eyeshadow contains 0.04 oz., while the lipgloss contains 0.12 fl. oz and the eyeliner is 0.03 oz. The palette contains $54.40 worth of eyeshadow, $6.70 worth of lipgloss, and $12.75 worth of eyeliner. The total value of the palette is $73.85.
- Woodstock is a dark fuchsia pink with a soft frost finish. Very pigmented, super smooth. This is permanently available.
- Verve is a pale, muted taupe brown–like a lighter Mushroom. This is an exclusive shade to this palette.
- Suspect is a muted champagne bronze with a frost finish. This shade was in the Book of Shadows, Vol. III.
- Darkhorse is a dark, sultry bronze shimmered brown. This shade was in the Naked and Feminine palettes.
- Crush is a semi-sheer magenta pink. It’s almost like magenta met bubblegum pink, and then they had a lovechild. This is permanently available. For a full review of the formula, please see my original review.
- Whiskey is a medium-dark, warm-toned brown. This shade was originally available with the Naked palette and is currently available as part of an eyeliner duo (with Flipside).
It is similar to last summer’s palette release called Summer of Love, which was in the same format, but instead of a lip gloss, had a miniature-sized primer. It retailed for $29, so I expect pricing to be around there. As soon as I have pricing/availability information, I’ll be sure to update this post!