Monday Motivation: August 24th, 2009
Now with school back in full swing, Mondays are worse than ever. I’m basically in school ALL day long on Mondays. I know, I did it to myself, but gah, it is still hard to get through all my classes without zoning out.
- CARGO blu_ray Pressed Powder ($30.00) was one of those products that had a lot of buzz when it initially launched, but I just never had a chance to try. I’m still quite curious about how it works and holds up in photos!
- TheBalm Cabana Boy ($20.00) looks like a really gorgeous rosy cheek shade. The packaging is also really cute, which is actually what grabbed my attention first (ha!).
- Calvin Klein Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme Eyeshadow ($18.00) look like pretty, shimmery cream shadows. I’m most interested in trying Champagne Satin or Turquoise Blue. Both look like great shades to me.
- Guerlain Rouge G Lipstick ($45.00) is a formula I’d like to try sometime in my life… I just wish I could see these in person!
- Clinique ‘Vitamin C Lip Smoothie’ Antioxidant Lip Color ($17.50) is a new lipgloss by Clinique, and I’m interested to see how the color applies (sheer or opaque?) and lasts on lips.
- Benefit Moon Beam ($24.00) is something I am now really interested in trying out after some of you found High Beam to be too pale/ashy on you, but loved Moon Beam instead.
- Nude Miracle Mask ($70.00) sounds like a great mask for the end of the week, and I like that it has AHA in it. The price is a bit steep though, so I’ll have to think a bit on this one.