Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Chanel’s Beiges de Chanel Quad is absolutely a delight to use! It’s my new favorite for neutrals, because the colors aren’t just beautiful, but they are so soft and silky during application.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel Quad, Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner, Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Nuance mineralize blush (soft peach)
- Lips: YSL Forbidden Burgundy rouge volupte lipstick (raspberry-wine), Givenchy Plum By Night Pop Gloss Crystal (sheer berry-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Chanel Beiges de Chanel = Blanc Type, Patina, Woodwinked, Brun; Nuance = Honour
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply the bottom left color to the mid-way point using your 239 brush. Apply the bottom right color of the quad to your outer lid using the 239 brush. Darken the crease using the upper left, dark brown color and gently deposit the color, being careful not to over-blend. Highlight brow and soften the area above the crease with the upper right color. Finish with Bourbon 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Nuance using the 129. Apply YSL Forbidden Burgundy lipstick to lips, and then top with Givenchy Plum by Night gloss for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
I love High 90s Slimshine, which came out with Cool Heat. It is such a great bright coral, and I love pairing it with greens and blues. Even golds and browns can be good shades to coordinate it with! In this particular lip look, I topped the slimshine with Politely Pink lipglass, which came out awhile ago, and it is a nice shade of low-level shimmer medium-to-dark pink.
What do you wear High 90s slimshine with?
Possible dupes include… Continue reading →
What do you think of cosmetic procedures? Like Botox, Restylane, Juvederm? Would you get it? Have you gotten it?
Chanel Mini Glossimer Trios ($50.00) I haven’t seen these before, but it looks like they have come out previously. Oh, well, still new to me! Now, this might just get me to go out and buy some Chanel and fast!
Available in two tonalities: the beautiful warmth of Les Soleils includes Pin-Up, a beige peach; Coral Reef, a pink beige; and Glow, a bronze peach — and the delicious coolness of Les Roses includes Magnifique, a sparkly pink; Glaze, white pink; and Satinette, a pearl pink.
If you were using MAC’s Blue Zone eyeshadow duo?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
- Trish McEvoy Be Prepared Pink Kit ($28.00) is a two-tiered palette that has eight lip tints in it. Colors include: Top Deck: Tropical Pink Lip Gloss, Babydoll Lip Gloss, Rosette Lip Gloss, Sparkling Pink Lip Color. Bottom Deck: Bare Lip Color, Buff Lip Color, Sugared Pink Lip Color, Sexy Lip Gloss. All net proceeds from the sale of the kit goes towards Girl Scouting.
- Anastasia Pink RIbbon Precision Tweezers ($33.00) is a pink tweezer with Swarovski crystals creating the Pink Ribbon at the base. 50% of all proceeds from the sale of these tweezers to The Entertainment Industry Foundation – Women’s Cancer Research Fund.
- Anthony Logistics for Men Hair & Body Gel ($32.00) isn’t quite BCA, but it does support Prostate Cancer Research, which is just as important. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this cleansing gel will go towards Prostate Cancer Research. Anthony Logistics For Men currently supports the Aureon Protocol Study at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York City.
- Prescriptives Super Line Preventor Xtreme ($38.00) Get your anti-aging on with this new product from Prescriptives, available in various forms, and this month, all benefit BCA. Prescriptives is donating $30,000 to the BCRF.