Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
EURISTOCRATS is now available on the UK website! All of you overseas readers, we fully expect you to come through for us and provide some drop dead gorgeous swatches (and photos!) of these lovely lippies. Submit yours to [email protected] or post links/images in th comments! Thanks!
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink
Promo shot… Continue reading →
What was/is the first eyeshadow you’ve hit pan on? Which one did you lovingly use over and over again?
I think it was Espresso eyeshadow, which I used to fill in my eyebrows for quite awhile, so I don’t really count that… I think it would be Goldmine otherwise!
P.S. – Happy April Fool’s Day! I almost thought to play a joke on you, but I decided not to be so cruel (harhar!) ;P
This information is based on preliminary product images, which may or may not represent all or partial product offerings. In other words, there may be additional products (even a lipglass or lipstick that isn’t pictured may actually be in the story) such as blushes, eyeshadows, etc.
- Soft & Slow Pale beige with gold pearl
- Pink Grapefruit Pink-orange with gold pearl
- Naked Space Creamy natural peach
- Supreme Bronze brown with white pearl
- Sunsonic Gold with white pearl
- Electro Brilliant orange
- Astral Mid-tone brown with red pearl
- Pleasureseeker Creamy peach colour
- Sci-Fu-Delity Burned red with golden pearl
- Phosphor Buzzing yellow
- Neon 8 Brilliant orange with orange pearl
- Plasma Blu Turquoise with white pearl
- Metalist Copper with white pearl
Play guess the MAC… Continue reading →
DriOff Gel ($23.00) is a topical gel formula to keep hands, feet, underarms, and skin folds dry (I can’t believe the product box says that). It is a product geared towards those who suffer from excessive perspiration (or, you know, when you go somewhere that’s incredibly hot and humid–perhaps Florida!–where your sweat glands get confused and go crazy).
In the package, you get two 1.32 oz tubes, which makes it easy to toss one in the purse for on-the-go emergency sweatathons. One thing I didn’t like about this was the scent — too clinical/laboratory smelling. Does it work? I would say it works fairly well. I went through an hour of tennis, and I found that in areas where I tended to sweat more, they were drier, and some where even dry completely.
Make sure you apply a thin layer of the product, because if it is too thick, you’ll feel tightness around the area (I tested it on my arm and got an oops! too much amount). Less is more, and they do mean a “pea size amount” when they list their directions!
BAN Invisible Solids ($2.99) in Island Falls reminds me of a tropical getaway full of sun and sandy beaches. The scent is fresh, very reminiscent of late spring and early summer, lots of floral notes. With top notes of water greens and citrus with woodsy bottom notes, this scent is youthful and fun. I liked this because it wore well throughout the day, and it gave me no reason to worry about sweating or getting smelly despite being active. I have certain standards for any product that goes under my arms–soft, lightly scented, leaves little to no tracks behind, absorbs quickly, and lasts at least half the day. This one worked on all accounts!
If you were using MAC’s Fun ‘n Sexy lipstick, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Fun ‘n Sexy! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
What do you think of organic beauty products? Are you drawn to them, prefer them, or do not care either way? Do you feel that if it says organic that it’s better for you?
I do find my biggest issue with products labeled organic is that they smell unpleasant. I also am concerned whether how organic products are, since regulation of the term is not strict from what I remember.