Tag: Your Holy Grail Beauty Products
What are your absolute must-have, can’t-live-without beauty products? Share yours and find out what others can’t bear to be without as well! Don’t be shy — say as much or as little as you want; share your reasons, why it’s great for your skin tone — whatever you want!
Feel free to tag your friends or other beauty bloggers if you want to see theirs, too! 🙂
- Best Eyeshadow Base: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot makes for the most excellent neutral, matte eyeshadow base on warmer skin tones (go Painterly for cooler skin tones). Always keeps my eyeshadow in place!
- Best Eyeshadow: MAC Eyeshadow — gotta give it to MAC for the wide variety of shades and textures. I kind of wanted to mention Hourglass’ eyeshadows, too, but they definitely have a more limited range, and to be honest, range is important to me!
- Best Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Liners are simply the right mix of long-wearing power with a soft, creamy texture and come in a variety of fun shades.
- Best Mascara: Chanel Exceptionnel still has my heart, even though it’s one steeply priced mascara.
- Best Foundation: Guerlain Parure Gold! It’s totally my special occasion foundation.
- Best Blush: I’m totally torn here. I wear MAC blushes all the time, but I love the texture of Dolce & Gabbana blushes, even if I haven’t found a shade I’d wear all the time. I also love the softness of Benefit’s boxed powders, but they’re a mixture of highlighter, blush, and bronzer.
- Best Highlighter: Dior Skinshimmers and Benefit Sugarbomb–I can’t decide between the two! Dior has more options, but I could wear Sugarbomb everyday!
- Best Lipstick: Guerlain Rouge Gs hit it right on the nail (except on price, duh) with a creamy formula that keeps lips soft and hydrated but doesn’t slip and slide all over the place. The pigmentation is incredible, and the shades themselves are so wearable. Hello, Giulette? Seriously amazing. I also want to mention Chanel’s Rouge Allure Laques, which are more of the liquid lipstick family, so I never feel quite comfortable saying they’re my favorite lipstick since they’re not quite that, you know?
- Best Lipgloss: I have too many favorites–it’s so hard to pick! Guerlain KissKiss Gloss, YSL Golden Gloss, and LORAC Multiplex have dazzling, shimmering shades that really look gorgeous over a lipstick. I love Illamasqua’s Intense Lipglosses for something wickedly pigmented and ultra glossy.
- Best Lip Balm: Philosophy Kiss Me Intense Lip Therapy goes beyond the call of duty to keep my lips in tip-top shape.
Leave a comment and copy & paste the list below and fill it in with your answers! 🙂
Best Eyeshadow Base:
Best Lip Balm: