5-Minute Makeup: Subtle Sunset
I wonder if you can sense a theme from last week… looks with a quickness! I think this look may have run a little over five minutes, but it was pretty quick. I think I missed a small patch on my lid, but luckily I noticed that after taking photos and fixed it, LOL!
How’s your Monday treating you so far? Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Goldmine Eyeshadow (gold), MAC Bronze Eyeshadow (bronze), MAC Cranberry Eyeshadow (cranberry), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (highlighter), Make Up For Ever #10L Aqua Eyes (bronze), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Echo Radiance Rouge (pinky-coral)
- Lips: Cle de Peau #101 Lipstick (coral), MAC Nymphette Lipglass (peachy-pink)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Goldmine eyeshadow on the inner half of the lid. Apply Bronze eyeshadow on the outer half of the lid, then lightly blend Cranberry eyeshadow in the outer crease and very outer edge of the lid with the 226. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone . Bring everything together by applying #10L liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Echo blush on the apples of the cheeks and smooth with fingertips.
For lips, apply #101 lipstick first, and then layer Nymphette lipglass for a complementing lip.