Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Lady in blue, gorgeous and slinky in such a bold number. Go for icy eyes or a smoldering smoky eye with blue undertones with this Laura Mercier quad of shadows. Try light blue all over lid with the black in th outer crease and along lower lash line. Use Dior blush in Passion Fruit for cool pink cheeks, slightly flushed, but just the barest hint of color. Top with Moon Fleet lip gloss by NARS, a cool gold, for subtle lips.
1. Donna Ricco Stretch Satin Sheath Dress @ Nordstrom for $158.00
2. Dior Blush in Passion Fruit @ Sephora for $34.00
3. Laura Mercier Eye Colour Quad in Blue Sky @ Nordstrom for $38.00
4. NARS Lip Gloss/Lip Stain Gloss in Moon Fleet / Indian Red @ Sephora for $28.00
On the other hand, leave out the blue shadows and go for volumizing black mascara and kohl liner, and use Indian Red by NARS for a gorgeous deep red lip. If you want to swipe a wash of color on the lid, try something neutral and matte, and keep the crease light and also matte. Matte colors will give you depth without attracting too much attention. This dress is such a stunner on its own that makeup can be minimal.
What do you do to get out of a makeup rut? Most of us, if not all of us, have had it happen to us. Our interest in makeup wanes, we end up doing less and less, or we do something incredibly simple and nothing more extravagant. How do you beat the makeup blues? How do you rediscover your creativity?
Reserve your Stylistics purchase online or at a store here. Get shopping for Of Beauty here!
- Bare Canvas paint and Prep and Prime for a base
- Vanilla pigment for highlight
- Passionate e/s and Accent Red pigment on the inner corner to the middle of my eye
- Beauty Marked e/s on the outer corners
- Blacktrack Liner
- Maybelline Define-a-Lash and Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara
To see a close up of Traci’s look, Continue reading →
Are you picky about the beauty products you buy? Do you spend a bit of time contemplating your purchase or what item you really want to get? Do you make many impulse buys (that may or may not work out well)?
I definitely contemplate a great deal when I’m looking at buying products these days.I have a fair bit of makeup, so I try to make sure I add valuable pieces to it, rather than further accumulate the same shade of green shadow or yet another plain pink lipstick.
Think cool gunmetal grays and icy blues, and you’ll find yourself the most gorgeous winter beauty in this gray-blue coat. Bobbi Brown’s Midnight Metallics palette is the perfect solution to the look we want: light gray all over lid, medium gray on outer ild, and deep midnight blue in the outer crease. Dust cheeks with Chanel blush in Neroli Rose for a lovely cool flush. Apply either NARS Gipsy or Galaxy Girl lipsticks to lips for a very chilly, but entirely seductive, pout. Keep the skin simple with only the blush and the rest beyond flawless.
1. Tahari Wool Blend Swing Topper @ Nordstrom for $278.00
2. Chanel Irreelle blush in Neroli Rose @ Nordstrom for $40.00
3. Bobbi Brown Midnight Metallics @ Nordstrom for $45.00
4. NARS Gipsy or Galaxy Girl lipstick @ Sephora for $23.00
With a coat like this, one can truly get away with a whole myriad of looks, but this is our favorite. There is something about metallics and cool silvers and blues that just warms this outfit right up. Go easy on the dark blue in the crease for a lighter daytime look, or turn it into a full-blown smoky eye by deepening the color for sultry eyes for the evening.