What do you think of coordinating makeup with what you’re wearing (whether it be clothing, accessories, etc.)? Do you like to be matching or are you more of a contrast kind of person? Would wearing an orange shirt with green eyeshadow wound your beauty sensibilities?
Click on image to view high resolution version of the promotional photo.
Authentics | December 26th, 2007
This collection is exclusive to Macy’s MAC counters, and it comes out the same day as The Originals collection launches.
- Uniquely You Deep coral with gold pearlized pigments (blush)
- Total Bliss Neutral beige w/ pink & white pearlized pigments (eyeshadow)
- Moss Spot Yellow olive green (eyeshadow)
- Blackberry Muted burgundy-plum brown (eyeshadow)
- 213SE (brush)
Antiquitease | October 25th, 2007
This is a huge collection featuring a lipsticks, lipglasses, mineralize eyeshadow duos, pigments, fluidlines, and nail lacquer.
- Mineralize Eyeshadow Duos | Earthly Richer, Engaging, Family Silver, Mi’Lady, Silversmith
- Warm Lip Set: Bada Boom, Beaux, Expensive,Ornamental, Pink Grapefruit
- Cool Lip Set: Be Seen, Flashmode, Nymphette, Spirited, Star Nova
- Plushglasses: Bountiful, Hot Stuff, Plus Luxe, Pretty Plush, Wet Wild Wonderful
- Pigment: Goldstroke, Sweet Sienna, Your Ladyship
- Lipglass: Corset, Majestic, Red Romping
- Lipstick: Antiquitease, Budding Lust, Guilty Kiss, Her Fancy, Queen’s Sin
Antiquitease | Finery | Holiday 2007
- Plum: Culture Class (frost) & Ultra Madame (glaze) lipsticks; Contessa lipglass
- Coral: Aristo-chic (lustre) & Ruling Class (frost) lipsticks; Splendid! lipglass
- Tan: Haughty (frost) & High Tea (lustre) lipsticks; Honorable lipglass
- Pink: Blueblood (lustre) & Snob Appeal (frost) lipsticks; Gentility lipglass
Plus, we have preliminary information on the names of the mineralize eyeshadow duos from Curiousitease, MAC of Beauty, and Sculpt & Shape!
I used Antique Gold reflects glitter on lid, White Tie eyeshadow on inner lid, Scarab eyeshadow on middle of lid, Humid eyeshadow on outer lid, Flourishing eyeshadow on outer crease, White tie eyeshadow above crease and on brow, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner lower lash line, Humid eyeshadow on outer lower lash line, and Feline kohl power on lower lash line. I wore Other Worldly blush on cheeks with Emote blush to contour and Natural Flare beauty powder to highlight. I had Style It Up lipstick with Rust reflects glitter (with clear lipglass) on my lips.
With October comes Halloween, on the 31st, and because Temptalia is all about creativity and makeup, we want to see what our readers can come up with to celebrate the holiday through the powers of beauty and artistry!
Introducing… Temptalia’s Halloween Mask Challenge!
Show off your talent by creating a face mask that you might see as part of a Halloween contest — this means the content of your mask is quite open-ended, as there are an endless number of costumes one might wear for the spooky night. The mask must be made using makeup (props are welcome), and it must appear on a person, whether it’s you or a model.
Winner receives $30 in MAC products and $30 in beauty products. There will be one grand prize winner, but there will also be a smaller prize that goes to the person who wins the “readers’ choice” award!
Contest ends October 31st, 2007.
Keep reading to view the details, contest rules, and see some examples of past MAC Cosmetics Halloween face charts for inspiration.
What MAC collection are you looking forward to most? Which one has you quivering in anticipation? What makes it so exciting?
I think right now I’m looking forward to Metal-X, just because it seems like a new product, and I like to see what MAC can come up with. Ohh!! Stylistics, too