Products pulled for comparisons
MAC Mickey Contractor: Comparisons & Dupes for Lips/Cheeks
- GANA is neutral, rather than slightly warm, as Chez Chez Lame, while Honour is noticeably darker (more of a soft brown than a champagne). Trace Gold is also darker, still a bit like a champagne shade, but gilded and slightly bronzy. NARS Albatross is significantly lighter, paler, and more of a white gold.
- FLESH is most comparable to Siss, which is a lipstick, but the colors are very alike. Dolce & Gabbana Caramel Lipgloss has less peach in it.
- GULABI is a slightly redder fuchsia than Girl About Town (though on lips, I couldn’t see that subtle difference), while NARS Schiap is lighter and bluer-based. Full Fuchsia isn’t quite as dark of a pink, but it is similar.
- SUR is lightly rosier than Darkly My Dear; darker and more plum than Prim & Proper; plummier and darker than Prism; darker and plummier (totally different) than Gingerly; completely different from Pinch Me; Desert Rose and NARS Dolce Vita may be near dupes for each other, but are completely different from Sur; and finally, Notable is slightly redder.
- MEHR is rosier than Cosmo, and unfortunately, I do not have some of the other possible dupes for this shade, like Brave and Fast Play. Brave New Bronze is completely different (peachy).
- YASH is slightly browner than but otherwise close Brave New Bronze; darker than Peachstock; darker and more matte than Freckletone; lighter and less rosy than Velvet Teddy.