Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Prescriptives’ AnyWear Multi-Purpose Makeup Stick ($35.00) is the perfect solution for the gal on the go. When you purchase, you get two tubes of this ultra creamy stick foundation. It’s perfect for travel, because the size is compact (kind of like a fatter lipstick tube!) so you can keep an extra in your purse or at work (heck, even the car) for touch-ups or additional coverage through the day. It is a medium-coverage foundation that allows you to build up from light, and it easily blends into the skin because it is so creamy. It also feels like it kind of melts into the skin (especially when I use a buffer brush to apply it).
It contains both UVA and UVB SPF15 protection, which is a plus for anyone who likes a multi-tasking beauty product. With 24 shades, I’m comfortable saying most readers will be able to find a good color for them. I don’t carry many beauty products in my purse, but I think this one may find its way into it soon. For your reference, I am NC30 in MAC foundations, and I found Y/O Gold (07) to be a pretty good shade for me (I probably could have gone one shade lighter).
EURISTOCRATS | March 2008 — European Exclusive
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink
- Comet Blue
- Rags to Riches
- Money Honey
- Ms. Fizz
- Like Venus
- Steppin’ Out
- Bare Necessity
- Get Rich Quick
- Spanking Rich
- Love Alert
- Pleasure Principle
Naughty Nauticals, coming May 2008, is one of MAC’s summer launches!
- Ahoy There
- Party Mate
- Port Red
- Hey Sailor
- Love Knot
- Lark About
- Bell Bottom Blue
- Lovely Lily
- Meet the Fleet
- Shadow Shore Leave
See more photos… Continue reading →
Fill in the blanks… If only _______ had _______, my beauty collection would be _________. Get creative!
P.S. – Happy Easter to those who celebrate! How has everyone’s weekend been?
If you were using MAC’s Totally It lipglass?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Totally It! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.