- Saks — 10% OFF Sitewide, including Beauty & Fragrance, with code SAKS10OFF, ends 2/23.
- Space NK — Spend $250 and receive 33 beauty essentials ($400 value! see everything included here) with code SPRING17, ends 2/26.
- Ulta — Platinum perk! Check your monthly Ultimate Rewards statement for a 20% off entire purchase coupon, ends 2/25.
Do you have a question idea? Submit yours here.
China Glaze Anchors Away Collection for Spring 2011
Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea. Colors in this collection include:
- Life Preserver Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème
- Hey Sailor Vibrant crème red
- Ahoy! Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck
- First Mate Sophisticated and rich navy crème
- Starboard Hip and playful green crème
- Lighthouse Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck
- White Cap Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white
- Pelican Gray High shine, cool toned grey crème
- Sea Spray Calming pale blue crème
- Below Deck A flirty mix of taupe and violet
- Sunset Sail Delightful peachy pink high shine crème
- Knotty Micro-particle beige shimmer
This spring, take a relaxing trip to the shore and sail away with China Glaze. Stop and smell the sea breeze! The China Glaze Anchors Away collection will be available in two 6 piece acetates, a 12 piece display, a 36 piece rack, and as open stock colors. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde. China Glaze nail lacquers are available through salons and professional beauty supply stores nationwide. For more information, visit www.chinaglaze.com or follow China Glaze on Twitter.
See more photos!
This Week’s Topic: EYELASH GROWTH SERUMS!
Your Mission: Tell us what you love, hate, or are otherwise indifferent to about eyelash growth serums and all that those entail.
Colorful Look with MAC Peacocky
Here is a more colorful look with the new Mega Metal Eyeshadows!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Dalliance Eyeshadow (pewter gold), MAC Odalisque Eyeshadow (blue-teal), MAC Noir Plum Eyeshadow (purple), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Make Up For Ever #12L Aqua Eyes (teal-blue) Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Sur Blush (neutral pink-brown), MAC Gana Blush (champagne beige)
- Lips: MAC So Vain Kissable Lipcolour (pinked coral)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dalliance = Urban Decay Maui Wowie; Odalisque = Shimmermoss + Deep Truth; Noir Plum = Grape pigment; Sur = Prism; Gana = Soft & Gentle; So Vain = Vegas Volt (sheered)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Dalliance eyeshadow all over the lid. Lightly blend Odalisque eyeshadow into the crease and blend into the outer corner with the 222. Next, apply Noir Plum eyeshadow into the lower crease with the 239 (horizontally), lightly blending with Odalisque. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying #12L eyeliner on the lower lash line and pat Noir Plum eyeshadow on lower lower lash line with a dampened 219 to brighten. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sur blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116, then highlight with Gana blush using the 165.
For lips, apply So Vain lipcolour for a complementing lip.