Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
The New Hollywood Power Couple is a duo that does the unexpected. All eyes on 12 new limited-edition shadows. Shades for a smooth, creamy, cushiony life, jet-milled with an eye for ultimate luxury, beyond-Tinseltown-chic. But it takes two: Combine with Raven, Feline, Orpheus, or Mystery Kohl Power Eye Pencil for the double-wattage impact that will take you to the new stylesphere!
Starflash Eye Shadow ($14.00)
- Dreammaker Frosty yellow gold (frost)
- Grand Entrance Frosty neutral peach beige
- Bold & Brazen Frosty light copper (frost)
- Sunset B. Frosty clean mid-tone pink (frost)
- Lotusland Frosted pinky lavender with gold pearl (frost)
- Talent Pool Frosty blue green with gold pearl (frost)
- Mink & Sable Frosty olive green (frost)
- Smoke & Diamonds Frosty dirty taupe (frost)
- Go Frosted bronze (frost)
- Glamour Check! Frosty reddish brown
- Top Hat Frosty dirty indigo (frost)
- Star By Night Frosty mid-tone blue (frost)
Kohl Power ($13.50)
- Raven Intense black with red pearl
- Orpheus Intense black with gold pearl
- Mystery Rich black with green and teal pearl
- Feline Rich black
Plush Lash ($11.00)
Available July 31st at all MAC locations, 1.800.387.6707 and www.maccosmetics.com.
See more photos… Continue reading →
Not just lip service, we nailed it too! Nine new shades of Pro Longwear Lustre Lipcolour with new sheer-pigment top coats, and three Nail Lacquer partners with a sheen never before seen. Glossed over a base that offers more long-life hours, and a super-scintillating sexual power! Lustre Twins can’t live without each other. Codependent couture colour and shine is here.
Prolongwear Lustre Extentions ($20.00)
Pink Air/White Top
Lustre Light pink with pearl
Top Coat Clear white with red and pink (lustre)
Ripe and Ready/Soft and Lush
Lustre Clean bright pink coral with gold pearl
Top Coat Yellow pink with gold pearl (lustre)
Custom Rose/Pink Virtue
Lustre Berry plum with pearl
Top Coat Light blue pink with silver pearl (lustre)
Gypsy Shimmer It
Lustre Berry red with gold pearl
Top Coat White gold with multicoloured pearl (lustre)
Boss and Ready/Slave to Pink
Lustre Chocolate bronze with pearl
Top Coat Champagne neutral with pearl (lustre)
Red Flame/Orange Flicker
Lustre Intense bright yellow red
Top Coat Bright yellow red with gold pearl (lustre)
Lustre Deep berry magenta with pearl
Top Coat Clear with white pearl (lustre)
Coco Lust/Sweet Sexy
Lustre Deep red brown
Top Coat Copper brown with gold pearl (lustre)
Alta Moda/Hip Love
Lustre Deep blackend red
Top Coat Deep plum with red pearl
Nail Lacquer ($10.00)
- $$$$$ Yes Mettallic silver foil
- Perplexing Deep blue purple
- Firehouse Clean bright chrome red
Available July 31st, 2008 at all MAC locations, 1.800.387.6707 and www.maccosmetics.com.
See more photos… Continue reading →
Soap & Glory is my new favorite budget bath & body line. In my shower product post, I told you how I adore their Flake Away Body Polish. It’s an awesome salt-based scrub that works wonders on your skin, gently exfoliating and sloughing off all of the dead skin cells. I also tried their Righteous Body Butter Lotion, which has the same scent as their Flake Away scrub. I often will apply this rich body lotion after my shower, because it’s quite moisturizing, and it reinforces the scent and smell of the scrub. I actually got my boyfriend to use this on his rough spots (elbows, mostly), who would have thought? I like the products I’ve tried from the brand, and I hope to try out more in the future. I know many of you expressed an interest in more drugstore reviews/coverage, so consider this in that direction
Soap & Glory is available exclusively at Target. In-store may offer more product selection than online, FYI!
How often do you change your haircut/style? Do you go from long to short to angled in a matter of months? Have you had the same hairstyle for the past ten years?
Several weeks ago, I told you all about the upcoming trend of movin’ mascaras from Estee Lauder’s TurboLash to Lancome’s Oscillation. So in that spirit, while Lancome’s isn’t officially due out until winter, you can get it for one day only — tomorrow, July 31st, at the following locations…
- Online: www.lancome-usa.com, and www.sephora.com
- Atlanta: Macy’s at the Lenox Square Mall
- Brea: The Lancome Boutique at the Brea Mall
- Costa Mesa: Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza
- Chicago: Macy’s on State Street and Bon-Ton at the Yorktown Mall
- Dallas: Dillard’s and the Lancome Boutique at NorthPark Center
- Houston: Neiman Marcus at the Galleria
- Miami: Macy’s at the Dadeland Mall
- Manhattan: Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s Herald Square and the Lancome boutique on Columbus Avenue
- San Francisco: Macy’s Union Square
- Santa Clara: The Lancome Boutique at the Valley Fair Mall
- Short Hills: The Lancome Boutique at the Short Hills Mall
Are you intrigued by this mascara? Will you run out to get yours?
I think I might pick one up, since the Lancome Boutique is right across the way from MAC (where I’mfinally getting my Starflash/Lustretwins stuff!).
If you were using MAC’s Mellow Mood lipstick?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Mellow Mood! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.