Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For July, I want to see you rock PINK!
The Challenge | Rock some pink! Figure out where you are in your comfort zone, and then take it to the next level…
- “Pinks are pretty to look at, but I’d never wear them!” | Your Challenge: Wear it in the comfort of your own home.
- “I’ve tried it, but I couldn’t wear it out” | Your Challenge: Wear it to the grocery store! Round up some pals (or get the man in your life) to take you somewhere hip and trendy.
- “There is this one pink…” | Your Challenge: Incorporate your favorite pink with other similar colors that you haven’t yet tried.
- “I rock pinks all the time!” | Your Challenge: Encourage others that wearing pink can be fun and perfect for summer–not as if you’d spent the day crying!
Are you ready for Temptalia’s Pink Eyes Challenge? If you take the challenge, I encourage you to submit the results in picture form to [email protected], as well as all testimonials and written results are happily taken — just include your comment on this post! If you’re a little wary of your photos being on the blog, think about posting them on the forum, where only members can view your photos.
How do you coordinate your makeup and clothes? What do you pick first? Do you have certain clothes for certain makeup styles?
Question courtesy of Zsofi!
Kind of funny, because I wore this look to my parents’ house on Saturday, and my mom described it was, “Bitchy.” As in, I looked mean, like a bitch. Coming from my mom, it was about the last thing I thought she said. (She didn’t mean it badly, and I didn’t take offense!)
I used Mega-Rich pigment (LE) on lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on inner lid, Expensive Pink eyeshadow on middle of lid, Antiqued eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Goldmine eyeshadow above crease, Say Yeah eyeshadow (LE) on brow, Goldmine eyeshadow on lower lash line, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I wore Ambering Rose blush on cheeks with Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer to highlight. I had Wild ‘Bout You lipstick (LE) with Real Desire lipglass (LE) and Venetian lustreglass on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Say Yeah = Gleam; Wild ‘Bout You = Dark Side; Real Desire =Desire
Continue reading →
For June, I want to see you rock BLUE! Here’s four more ladies who rocked blue eyeshadow–but don’t forget to check out the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth round of entries. Thanks to EVERYONE! for participating! We had 36 people submit their looks–so outstanding! Continue reading →
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we have something for the vacationers! We invite you to start packing with these items, so you’re Travel Ready…
- Aveda Travel Set including Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Cleanser, Shower Cap, Soap ($20.00)
- Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Blushing Goddess ($17.50)
- Three Custom Color Poppy Lip & Cheek Stain ($20.50)
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara in Dark Chocolate ($14.00)
This prize package is worth $72.00! To enter to win, simply leave a comment with an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by July 1st, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
What was the last beauty lesson you learned? Did you just find out this cool eyeliner technique?