Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Jolie tagged me, and you know the drill… NOW I’M TAGGING YOU! Share your answers in the comments!
1. What were you doing ten years ago?
Okay, ten years ago would make me eleven years old. I presume I was sitting in elementary (maybe junior high?) school (sixth grade, I think…) waiting for the last day of school (which would be any day now…). I’m pretty awful when it comes to dates and thinking backwards, LOL.
2. What are five things on your to-do list today?
- Take care of some errands (set up Mellan’s neutering appointment, leasing office, etc.)
- Study for my research quiz tonight
- Work on the blog (but of course!)
- Take Mellan for his morning walk
- Grab a Starbucks
3. Snacks you enjoy?
I pretty much like anything that’s bad for you, unfortunately [for my body]. I love cookies and chips and all those kinds of things, though I limit myself quite a bit. I do regularly indulge in fruit, however! I’m a big fan of most fruits, especially berries of any kind (right now, we have blueberries and strawberries in the house–and if I could survive off of raspberries, I totally would).
4. Places you’ve lived:
I was in Massachusetts for about five years, and then I’ve been in California (both NorCal & SoCal)since then.
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
- Buy an awesome house
- Buy a new car
- Get a personal chef
- Get a personal trainer
- Vacation… EVERYWHERE!
6. People you want to know more about?
To be honest, I can’t really think of anybody off the top of my head that I’d want to know more about. I’m really not fascinated by celebrities in the least, and I don’t have famous role models. I suppose if I could choose anyone, maybe someone who has truly altered history, like past presidents or major inventors.
What was your biggest haul of all time? When was it? What was in it?
MAC Cosmetics is having a Friends & Family event where you can save 15% at all freestanding and PRO stores (sorry, no department store counters!) from June 11th through June 16th.
- Face: L’oreal Hip Foundation (tawny), Covergirl Loose Powder (translucent honey), Maybelline Expertwear Blush (Dusty Mauve)
- Eyes: UDPP, Mac Waternymph, Parfait Amour, Rose Blanc e/s, Mac Grape pigment, Maybelline Intense XXL mascara, Blacktrack Fluidline, Loreal Intensifique Liner (black), Demi Lashes
- Lips: L’oreal Hip Lip Gloss (Mystical), Victoria’s Secret Sweet Talk (Peach)
Check out more photos… Continue reading →
Can’t wait to see the rest of Cool Heat! I think I’ll probably get everything this collection!
I used Air-de-blu pigment on lid, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner lid, Warm Chill eyeshadow (LE) on middle of lid, Parrot eyeshadow (LE) (in place of Cool Heat!) on outer lid, A Bluer Blue eyeshadow (LE) (in place of Cool Heat!) in outer crease, Juxt eyeshadow above crease, Femme-fi eyeshadow (LE) on brow, Juxt eyeshadow on inner tearduct, Graphblack technakohl on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Feeling beauty powder blush (LE) overlaid with Fleurry blush (LE) and a tap of Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer to highlight. I wore High 90s slimshine (LE) with Politely Pink lipglass (LE) on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Aire-de-blu = Clear Sky Blue; Warm Chill = Juxt; Parrot = Shimmermoss + Sea Me; A Bluer Blue = Electric Eel + Deep Truth; Femme-fi = Shroom; Feeling = Flrit ‘n Tease; Fleurry = Pinch Me; High 90s = Skew; Politely Pink = Lust
Continue reading →
For June, I want to see you rock BLUE! These five ladies have already taken the challenge, so I hope you will, too!
Continue reading →