Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Who doesn’t love a little facial pampering? And who doesn’t love to beat the price of an at-spa treatment with a do-it-yourself one? Earthen’s InstantPeel is a non-irritating exfoliant that does it gently and quickly to remove impurities and residue from the skin to give it a lovely texture and renewed vibranchy. Each box contains six single-use packets, which might not sound like a lot, but it just depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin or normal skin use this once every other week or so; and for dry skin, use it once every three weeks. It is an all-natural exfoliant, and it is hypoallergenic, which makes it excellent for those with sensitive skin. No burning, scratching, or harshness whatsoever; it is a gentle exfoliant that does its job!
Want to see the rest of my review? Continue reading →
- Liquid latex
- Toilet paper
- Body/face paints (red, black, grey, white)
- Fake blood (Karo corn syrup & food coloring)
What is your favorite blush for special occasions? What’s the one blush that just gives you that certain je ne sais pas that’s simply perfect for events you need to be stunning for?
For cool cheeks, MAC Don’t Be Shy is a great cool pink blush; for well-bronzed, high-glow cheeks, Other Worldly is divine; for a faint blushy glow, Margin is perfect.
- Eyeshadows: Blue Storm, Big T, Carbon, Rondelle, NARS Emmanuel, Coppering, Humid, Eyepopping, Wondergrass, Bright Sunshine, Firespot, Romping, Electric Eel, Tilt, Nocturnelle, Hepcat, Sushi Flower, Sketch, Woodwinked , Mi-Lady
- Pigments: Chartreuse, Navy Blue, Blue Brown, Fuchsia, Entremauve(my BFF), Acid Orange, Cornflower, Kelly Green, Off the Radar, Ruby Red, Golden Lemon
- Brushes: 242SE, 266
- Blitz & Glitz Fluidline, Feline Kohl Power,NW45 StudioTech, Fashion Fair Warm Sand blush, Mattene’s Rapurous lipstick
For more photos, Continue reading →
- Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Goldmine e/s
- Amber Lights e/s
- Woodwinked e/s
- Nylon e/s
- Beautyburst e/s
- Smoke Signals pigment
- Showstopper e/s
- Smoking e/s
- Mehron pigment in white
- Laura Gellar bronzer
- Prestige black liquid liner
- Cheap halloween lashes
- Black lipstick
See a close-up of the mask by clicking the link Continue reading →
Over the next four days, we will be posting eight entries from our October 2007 contest. There will be two winners – one decided by a panel of judges, and another decided by our readers for “Reader’s Choice!” First place winner will be announced after we have posted all of the entries. We’ll then let you vote for your favorite as well, but for now, enjoy them!
ENTRY: MERMAID PUNK
- Eyeliner: Rimmel Exaggerate Full color eye definer-Aubergine
- Light blue shadow on top lid: Ulta-Mosaic
- Light green color on lower eye Ulta-radient (both of the above shadows are also brushed around the eyeliner for starker contrast)
- Dark Blue on lid: Color concepts 98 colors (Nameless, but is a Dark blue)
- Mascara: Revlon 3D extreme mascara
- Wet and Wild Silver lipstick
- Ulta-Radiant shadow on top
Want close ups? Continue reading →