Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Naughty Nauticals is still a few days away for most of us (May 1st), but I know some of you will be heading to unveilings this Sunday, and some of you have already sneaked peeks at it! Here’s a close-up shot of Mutiny pigment to get your engine started, plus Debbie shared a TON of swatches with us earlier this month @ the forums. Keep your swatches coming either by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or posting them on the forum!
Check out one more swatch… Continue reading →
Colour Forms is a Nordstrom exclusive (think last year’s Novel Twist), which also had its own color story, aside from eye/lip/brush sets. It will launch July 18, 2008.
- Inner Hue Creamy mid-tone coral outer with sheer golden peach pearlized core (Lustre)
- Naked to the Core Creamy soft neutral pink outer with sheer beige pearlized core (Lustre)
- Pop Circle Creamy bright blue pink outer with sheer pale pink pearlized core (Lustre)
- Rose Go Round Creamy burgundy outer with sheer golden pink pearlized core (Lustre)
- Dark Influence Frosty purple with pink pearlized pigments
- Deep Deposit Frosty deep blackened burgundy
- Female Frosty pale pink with green gold pearlized pigments
- Positive Charge Frosty copper with gold pearlized pigments
- Quick Flash Frosty warm gold
- Rose Bullion Frosty mid-tone pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Circa Plum Frosty mid-tone lavender
- Gilded Green Frosty mid-tone green with gold pearlized pigments
- Jardin Aires Tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Royal Flush Frosty mid-tone red
- Steel Blue Rich deep turquoise green blue shone with small pearlized pigments
- Tea Time Bronzed brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
Colour Form Powder
- Play Around Pink Intense blue mid-tone pink with pearlized pigments, plum, soft pink with pink & white pearlized pigments, light pink
- Sun Centered Coral with gold pearlized pigments, mid-tone bronze, soft wheat with gold & silver pearlized pigments, soft peach with white pearlized pigments
Keep reading for details on the eyeshadow/lip palettes and brush sets… Continue reading →
This is a look from last Friday, actually
I used Soft Ochre paint pot on lid, Sunny Girl eyeshadow (LE) on inner lid, Velvet Moss eyeshadow on outer lid, Golden Gold eyeshadow (LE) on outer crease, Trend eyeshadow (LE) aboce crease, UD Stash 24/7 liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I wore Margin blush on cheeks. I had CB96 lipstick with She-Gold lipglass (LE) on my lips.
Substitutions are based on best permanent dupes available, may not be 100% dupe!
Sunny Girl = Goldmine + Nylon; Golden Gold = Amber Lights; Trend = Shroom; She-Gold = YSL Golden Gloss #1
Continue reading →
One of my favorite colors, especially on deeper skintones, is this shade of pale yellow; it’s not too sallow nor too bright. It has just enough oomph to bring out your natural glow, while still being quite spring/summery. If you want to go big, try an eye that has primary yellow on the lid–you can match this with oranges, pinks, and even greens. For some coordinating, but much more subtle, try a pale yellow eye with colors like Nylon, Going Bananas, Goldmine, etc. Go for a pale yellow lid with a darker gray or black in the crease for a subtle smoky eye. I like coral lips for this look, or maybe pale peach lips, too. Keep cheeks in line with your look–avoid bright corals if your eyes are dolled up. Love peachy and coral-toned blushes like Margin and Springsheen.
Check out suggested looks: one, two, & three. Dress is available at Nordstrom.com for $340.
What do your friends think about your beauty addiction? Do you have a ton of gal pals that dig it with you? Do they laugh when you gush over the latest haul?
Wedding Makeup for the Body & Nails: Product recommendations & suggestions for your bridal makeup or special occasional makeup. A product marked with a * means it is Temptalia tried, tested, and approved. A product marked with ** means that is Temptalia’s Top Pick.
See more product recommendations and suggestions… Continue reading →