If you were using MAC Brave New Bronze Lipstick?, what look would you create with it?
What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips? Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product!
Did you come up with a look you’d like to share featuring today’s product? You can link to your images, embed your images using HTML, or you can submit your images via e-mail to share them with readers to help give them inspiration on how to use the product!
Get inspired by the colors of yesteryear; dabble in shades of ANTIQUITY of muted beige, gold, and brown.
With an eyeshadow brush, apply a light, muted beige all over the lid. In the middle third of the lid, lightly pat on a mustard yellow shade with a fluffy brush. On the outer third of the lid, blend a deep antique gold shade with a fluffy eyeshadow brush. Using a tapered crease brush, lightly blend the antique gold color into the crease Define the crease with a small, tapered crease brush and tap a soft, reddish-brown shade to add depth. Highlight the brow bone with a soft neutral highlighter shade, and then line upper/lower lash line (as desired) with dark shade of chocolate brown. For complementing cheeks, try sunkissed cheeks by dusting a light touch of bronzer, flush of coral, dusting of gold, or bronzy-berry. Finish the look with lip colors in corals, reds, or raspberries for best results.
Check out some of our product recommendations by brand for getting this look!
This was a look I wore last weekend, super, duper simple. I normally wouldn’t have even bothered with colored liner, but I really wanted to try out my Guerlain Lagun Bleu khol, since I haven’t had a chance to yet.
What’s your super duper simple look?
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Guerlain Lagun Bleu khol (teal-blue), Guerlain Bleu Cerise mascara (dark blue)
- Cheeks: Margin blush (dirty coral), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Sunsational lipstick (sheer gold-peach), Gold Rebel lipglass (sheer gold-peach)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sunsational = Bronzer Shimmer + Tanarama; Gold Rebel = Love Nectar
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Lagun Bleu on lower lash line, and then apply Guerlain Bleu Cerise mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Margin blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Sunsational lipstick to lips, and then top with Gold Rebel lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Zoya Truth or Dare Collection for Fall 2009
The choice is yours… Truth, Dare or Both? Zoya Nail Polish lets you decide what fashion is right for you this fall. Will it be Truth or Dare? Should you? Would you? hmmmmmmmm…
Zoya Truth Collection | Classic, bright and straightforward
- Penny (ZP492) Copper gold metallic
- Kalmia (ZP493) Rose copper metallic
- Salma (ZP494) Scarlet red metallic
- Isla (ZP495) Venetian red metallic
- Anaka (ZP496) Fuchsia metallic glimmer
- Drew (ZP497) Mauve rose metallic
Zoya Dare Collection | Edgy, dark and mysterious
- Vanessa (ZP486) Blue red cream
- Ciara (ZP487) Burgundy plum cream
- Demi (ZP488) Purple mauve cream
- Pinta (ZP489) Inky violet cream
- Envy (ZP490) Gleaming Jade green with subtle shimmer
- Ibiza (ZP491) Gleaming Sapphire blue with subtle shimmer
To compliment the collections, six super glossy lip balms from Zoya Hot Lips are also available.
Availability: July 15, 2009. Each bottle retails for $6.00. www.zoya.com
See more photos! Continue reading →
What is your favorite color of eyeshadow to wear? Why?
I love greens! There’s just something about greens that suits me from my skin tone to my eye color to my personality.