Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we will be giving away today’s prize to THREE lucky winners. You know you love to get together with the girls and GOSSIP…
- Zoya’s Gossip Nail Lacquer Sampler
This prize package is worth $34.00! To enter to win, leave a comment telling me what your BEAUTY guilty pleasure is, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by August 4th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
I don’t have much NARS in my makeup stash, but what few products I have, I really enjoy. NARS’ Moon Fleet / Indian Red Lip Gloss/Lip Stain is such a pretty, ultra-glossy semi-sheer red. The red itself is lovely in its tone – not too orange, not too blue – almost a neutral red, which is hard to come by. The gold shimmer gloss makes a great way to give the color some shine and sparkle. I’m warm-toned, so I find that the gold accents and works well with my skin tone, too.
This is a very simple look. I kind of wanted to have teal in the crease, but when I tried it on one eye, it looked HORRIBLE, thus it didn’t happen. I found Lotusland a bit hard to work with, which was disappointing. I’m going to have to try it a few more times before I have a final verdict, but boy, it just did not want to apply well for me!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Dreammaker eyeshadow (white-gold), Shale eyeshadow (gray purple), Lotusland eyeshadow (pastel purple-pink), Sketch eyeshadow (deep burgundy), Raven kohl power (purple-black), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Gentle mineralize blush (dark pink/purple)
- Lips: Sparks Can Fly lipstick (gray mauve), Lull lipglass (cool, gray-purple)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Dreammaker = Nylon; Lotusland = Stars ‘n Rockets (closest); Raven = Foxy Lady; Sparks Can Fly = Midimauve, Lull = Nico, Gentle = Plum Foolery
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Dreammaker using the 239. Apply Shale to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Dreammaker. Darken the outer lid using Lotusland and drag into crease using the 239. Deepen crease with Sketch eyeshadow lightly in the outer crease with the 239. Sweep Dreammaker underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Raven kohl power on lower lash line, and black mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Gentle using the 129. Apply Sparks Can Fly lipstick to lips, and then top with Lull lipglass for color and shine.
Continue reading →
What anti-aging products do you use? Have you seen results with them?
If you were using MAC’s Sonic Vibe lipglass?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Sonic Vibe! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
What’s your special occasion look? What do you do for eyes, lips, face? What do you focus on?