Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
I wore this look yesterday to have lunch with my mom and sister My mom seemed to really love this look on me — she said everything just complemented each other. She rarely comments on my makeup, so maybe there’s something to what she said, ha!
Happy Friday! I hope you all have some fun weekend plans coming up!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (matte, neutral base), Blanc Type eyeshadow (matte beige-white), Showstopper eyeshadow (matte, cool dark brown), Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow (matte reddish-brown), Bisque eyeshadow (matte highlighter), Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner (dark dark brown), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Refined mineralize skinfinish (peach-nude)
- Lips: Touch lipstick (creamy brown-taupe), Lychee Luxe lipglass (coral)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Showstopper = Ground Brown; Spiced Chocolate = Embark, Refined = Soft & Gentle
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base. Apply Blanc Type eyeshadow all over the lower lid using the 239. Apply Showstopper eyeshadow to the middle-to-outer crease with the 226. Overlay the crease with Spiced Chocolate eyeshadow using the 226. Sweep Bisque eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Underground 24/7 Liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Refined mineralize skinfinish using the 129. Apply Touch lipstick to lips, and then top with Lychee Luxe lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Kings & Queens is a body care line I’ve seen carried at Nordstrom, but the price of their products isn’t what you’d expect from Nordstrom. Seriously, if I can get out of Nordstrom without spending $100+, it’s been a very good day! They’ve just created a set of their awesome shower gels for guess what… $8! Yes, eight bucks! (And yes, I know it’s cheaper by the oz. to purchase one shower gel alone, but who doesn’t like to try scents out to find the one you really love first?)
Anyway, Kings & Queens is also carried at other major retailers like Beauty.com (which is where you can find this set). I absolutely adored the scent of Sultan of Granada (as did my boyfriend, who I think ended up using most of it). This is a great way to try other scents without breaking the bank. Plus, I’m sure some of you will be traveling soon enough with summer just a few months away, and each showergel in the set is 1 oz., making them totally travel-friendly.
Royal Favorites Set ($8.00)
- Nefertiti Honey Showergel
- Chinese Princess Jasmine showergel
- Queen Isabella Cinnamon Orange Showergel
- Emperor Akbar Mango Showergel
- Sultan of Granada Lemon Flavor Showergel
LUSH Celebrates Easter with Gifts & Bath Bombs
Happy Easter Gift ($29.95)
- Pink One: Candy Fluffy Bath Bomb shell holds Rock Star Soap and Flosty Gritter Bubble Bar
- Yellow One: Honey Bee Bath Bomb shell holds Honey I Washed the Kids Soap and Ma Bar Bubble Bar
Bunny Bath Bombs ($4.95)
- Fluff Bun
- Choco Bun
- English Country Bunkin
- Honey Bun
Mini Egg Bath Bombs ($5.95)
- Fluffy Egg
- Choccy Egg
- English Countryside
Availability: Now available in-store and online (though many are showing out of stock currently).
See more product images… Continue reading →
Kerastase Paris is giving you 30% off “soon to be out of stock products.” Just use promo code VIP30 at checkout to receive the discount. The promotion runs March 26th through April 10th. Some products that qualify for the promotion are Serum Apres-Soleil, Vinyle Nutri_Sculpt, Lip-Recharge, and Bain Elasto-Curl.
I’ve never used products by Kerastase Paris, but I thought I’d pass on the code, as many of you requested more beauty steals and deals in the feedback survey!
Updated: If you visit this link, you will be directed specifically to the private sale.
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
When was the last time you cleaned your makeup brushes?: [answer]
When do you remove your makeup?: [answer]
Favorite green eyeshadow?: [answer]
Gilt Groupe is an invite-only sales community that offers luxury brands at up to 70% off retail. Today, they’re having a sale on Smashbox! For instance, they have their Get Glowing Kit ($46 retail, on sale for $22) and Master Class Brush Collection ($89 retail, on sale for $45). I’m inviting you to join should you love yourself some Smashbox on sale