Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
If you were using MAC Real Desire lipglass, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Real Desire! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
What kind of makeup do you wear to work/school? Do you have any rules or restrictions? Do you break the rules or follow them?
At school, there are no restrictions or anything, BUT since very few around me wear much noticeable makeup, and I often do not have the time (or simply do not want to wake up to make the time, ha!) to do a full face, I’m usually found in minimal makeup at school.
As far as I’m concerned, spring has sprung, because I’m diving head-first into all of the tantalizing spring collections launched. Dior’s Flower Blossom collection is no exception, with its flirty, fun springtime colors in pastels and feminine hues. I haven’t tried everything there is to be had from it, of course, but I played with one of the most gorgeous quints I have ever laid eyes on (Pink May), discovered a gorgeous my-lips-but-better-color im Amber Camera (and Brown Close-Up is surprisingly lovely), found a great lid contour color in Flirty Brown, and a darling pink highlighter in Blooming Pink. I really wish I could have had tried out the Flower Blossom palette, as well as the Spring Bouquet quint. Maybe next time
Check out in-depth product reviews, plus product photos/swatches… Continue reading →
Kasha shares a delightful eye she calls “Pinkocity” with us!
- Define the eyebrows with STUD Eye Pencil.
- Apply Silver Fog Eye Shadow to the browbone and inner lid with a 242 Brush.
- Using the 242 Brush, apply Courtly Grey Eye Shadow to the crease.
- Evenly apply Passionate Eye Shadow to the centre and outer lid using a 217 Brush.
- Apply Carbon Eye Shadow into outer crease and lid with a 217 Brush.
- Line the upper lashline using Boot Black Liquid Eye Liner.
- For your lower lashline, use Feline Eye Kohl Pencil.
- Apply Plushblack Plush Lash Mascara to upper and lower lashes.
- For extra diva-lious drama, apply #36 Lashes to upper lash line.
- Line lips with Quartz Lip Pencil.
- Fill in with Craving Lipstick using a 316 Brush.
- Top it all off with Angel Cream Plush Glass.
- Contour cheek bones with Desert Rose Powder Blush using 168 Brush.
- Dust Ambering Rose on the apples of the cheeks with 116 Brush.
Check out one more photo… Continue reading →
Why do you love makeup? What is it that draws you, keeps you there, and always wanting more?
I love makeup because it gave me a way to regain some confidence and feel beautiful again. Of course, in the past, I felt a bit more reliant on it than I do these days, but it was a great way to boost my self-esteem. I love playing with the different colors and textures, trying to see what I can come up with. It’s just good fun that feels utterly indulgent and luxurious.
While I already wrote up my in-depth review on all of The Originals, I finally had the time to do some lip swatches! With that in mind, remember that the application is not always perfect as I merely apply for the sake of taking photos to share the color with everyone!
See all five lipglasses and ten lipsticks on my lips… Continue reading →