Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Ariana shares this lovely look she did on her friend Melanie with us! She used:
- Soft Ochre Paint Pot all over eye
- Metal-X Cream Shadow: Plum Electric, all over lid and lower lash line
- Violet Pigment, all over lid and lower lash line
- Carbon in crease
- Dazzle-light in highlight
- Vex in inner corners
- Carbon top liner
- Feline bottom liner, water line
- Silver Dusk Iridescent Powder/Loose: under brow/highlight
- Clinique face tint with SPF
- Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural – Medium: Bronzer
- Cheeks: Beauty Powder/Loose, Sunspill
- Concealer: Origins Quick, Hide! Light 02
- Stila Convertible Color – Lillium
- Maxine’s Mop 270 Paint Brush
- 236 liner brush
- 168 bronzer brush
- 224 blend
- 242 Concealer brush
- 266SE for lower lash line
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
See, I told you I’d still be blogging and posting, didn’t I? I would have been replying to comments earlier this morning, but the laptop was in the safe, and I didn’t want to wake my parents (who were STILL sleeping). Okay, I guess I rise early. Anyway, here’s a look I did this morning while waiting for them to realize it was day time!
Went to MAC PRO at The Forum Shops last night, and I was disappointed to learn that they’ve discontinued empty PRO pigment jars?! Must call other PRO shops to confirm/deny (please, please deny!). Plus, the new launches for this coming Thursday weren’t out (sometimes PRO stores have them out early), so that was disappointing. I picked up Rosy Coral PRO gloss on a whim, so I didn’t haul ass for nothin’.
Apparently, there’s a Barney’s at The Palazzo, so I’ll probably check that out today or tomorrow.
Also, I think I’m going to see Sigfried & Roy’s Secret Garden (I think that’s the name…) today/tomorrow, too. I know we’re hittin’ up the Rio buffet today, though. (My whole reason to go to Vegas was for the buffets… I’m such a sucker for a good buffet!) My mom forgot her hairspray — do I see a trip to Sephora (right next door, at Planet Hollywood) in the future?! Hmm…
I used Museum Bronze pigment (LE) on lid, Ricepaper eyeshadow on inner lid, Goldmine eyeshadow on middle of lid, Carbon (LIGHTLY!) on outer lid, Espresso eyeshadow on outer crease, Copperbeam pigment (LE) on outer crease, Ricepaper eyeshadow on brow to highlight, Graphblack technakohl on upper lash line (then smudged), UD Stash 24/7 liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. I had Margin blush with Other Worldly blush (LE) on cheeks. I wore Tiger Tiger lipstick (LE) and Rosy Coral (PRO) pro gloss on my lips.
** These are recommendations for dupes based on permanent colors available — may not necessarily be identical; they are the closest I can think of!
Museum Bronze = Patina; Copperbeam = Antiqued + Cranberry; Other Worldly = Raizin; Tiger Tiger = Cherish
Continue reading →
Where’s the weirdest place you’ve done your makeup? Backseat of a car? Under a bridge?
For July, the challenge is to wear PINK. Check out our first five challenge takers! Continue reading →
If you were using MAC’s Cool Heat eyeshadow?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include Cool Heat! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Kiehl’s has recently launched these two new products to their Brightening line — Brightening Botanical Spot Treatment and Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask.
Kiehl’s Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask ($40.00)
- With Vitamin C, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
- Delivers optimal hydration and overall luminosity to skin
- Diminishes the appearance of skin discolorations by reducing the production and accumulation of melanin
- Alcohol-free formulation with the highest concentration of Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate
- Provides a calming sensorial experience
Kiehl’s Brightening Botanical Spot Treatment ($50.00)
- With Ellagic Acid, Calcium Pantetheine Sulfonate, and White Flower Extracts
- Reduces the look of brown spots and freckles
- Visibly minimizes the appearance of discolorations
- May be used on targeted spots or all over the face
- Utilizes potent, natural ingredients
- Concentrated treatment with Ellagic Acid boosts the intensity of the Kiehl’s Bright™ regimen
What do you think? Have you tried any of Kiehl’s Brightening products?