Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For 2010 Anniversary Beauty Exclusives, please view this post.
Nordstrom Anniversary Exclusives
Beginning July 17th, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! It goes on through August 2nd. Beauty exclusives are a big part of what makes an Anniversary Sale special, for me, because brands often give Nordstrom customers exclusive access to products for fall, customized value sets, and value sized offerings of cult favorites.
This year, over 100 beauty brands are participating. Some highlights include MAC, Chanel, Juicy Couture, NARS, Kiehl’s, Laura Mercier, Marc Jacobs, Dior, Bobbi Brown and Philosophy. True beauty addicts can go online to Nordstrom.com or stop into Nordstrom stores to pre-order starting on June 22nd. As of July17th, the sale goes live and customers both in store and online can purchase the limited-edition Nordstrom Beauty Exclusives.
Temptalia is pleased to bring you a comprehensive list of Beauty Exclusives as well as Gift With Purchases available during Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale.
- Anastasia Go Brow & Brow Enhancing Serum Kit ($36.00)
- Armani Lip Set including Sheer #10, Lip Shimmer #44, Lip Pencil #3 with bag ($65.00)
- Bare Escentuals In Fashion Kit containing Large Rose Radiance-All-Over Face Color, Stunner Eye Color, Charleston Eye Color, Retro Liner Shadow, NEW Blackberry 100% Natural Lipgloss, New Double Ended Defining Edge Eye & Line Brush, Soft Focus Face Brush ($55.00)
- Bare Escentuals XL Hydrating Mineral Veil .84 oz. ($39.00)
- Bobbi Brown Must Have Collection includes 7 pan lip palette, eyeshadow, duo, full size gel liner, dual ended brush, mini mascara ($85.00)
- Chanel Muscat Glossimer (a beige pink shimmer) ($27.00)
- Chanel Le Vernis Nail Lacquer in Roses des Vents (rose shimmer), Rouge Noir (red black) ($23.00)
- Chanel Radient Eye & Lip Palette contains two shadows, four lip glosses ($45.00)
- Clarins Wonder Lush Mascara
- Clinique Best of Clinique Set includes Youth Surge SPF 15 (new spring Product), All About Eyes .21 oz. Rinse Off Foaming Cleanser 5.0 oz, Dual Ended High Impact/High Impact Curling Mascara (Curling is a new spring product), Dual Ended Cream Shaper for Eyes (in Cocoa Shimmer and Mink), Almost Lipstick Black Honey all in a Off White Handle Bag ($45.00)
- Clinique Best of Lips includes three mini long last soft shine lipglosses ($18.50)
- Dior Jazz Club Jazz Club Palette ($60.00)
- Dior Jazz Club Nail Lacquer in 703 and 987 ($19.00)
- Cover FX Complexion Perfecting Kit includes 15ml Skinprep FX, Split Pan Trios, Setting Powder, #130 Foundation Brush and How To DVD ($75.00)
- Enormous Lash B1G1 ($95.00)
- Fekkai Jumbo Sized Technician Color Care Shampoo/Conditioner ($85.00)
- Kiehl’s 1 Liter Creme de Corp ($70.00)
- Kiehl’s Amino Acid Shampoo ($48.00)
- Lancome Brush Set includes Foundation Brush,Dual Ended Brush, Blender Brush and Blush Subtil Duo. All brushes have indigo blue handles ($52.00)
- Lancome Mascara Set includes Full Size Curb Virtuose Top Coat in Gold-Fall shade by aaron Dey Mey. Full Size Virtuose in Black Carat, Mini Cils Booster, Mini Bifacil ($35.00)
- Lancome Poudre Liberty Compact ($40.00)
- Laura Mercier Renaissance Collection Set includes Flawless face Day Cream 5g., full Size undercover eye pot #3, full size lip glace in Pink Champagne (exc color), mini mascara, full eyeshadow in Renaissance, Double ended brush, mini puff, and cosmetic bag.($65.00)
- Lippmann Polish Set (Exclusive set of 3) ($35.00)
- MAC Graphic Garden Cool/Warm Eye Palettes ($35.00 each)
- MAC Graphic Garden Summer Crop Lip Bags in Cool/Warm ($35.00 each)
- MAC Graphic Garden Define & Blend / Shape & Perfect Brush Sets ($49.50 each)
- MAC Graphic Garden Look In A Box in Seductress, Sun Siren, and Sweet Tease ($59.50 each)
- NARS Nordstrom Best Palette v. 2 ($50.00)
- Rock & Republic Color Set includes includes Full sizes of blush, lipgloss and eyeshadow all in a beautiful leather logo cosmetic bag ($75.00)
- shu uemura Best of shu uemura Set includes Eyelash curler, Ultimate X Mascara in black, deluxe mini Cleansing Oil (A/O) 1.0 oz, deluxe mini Gloss Unlimited (WN283S — shimmering plum) in a black mesh zippered bag with shu uemura metal pull ($42.00)
- Smashbox After Hours Beauty Set includes Cream Liner Palette (new), Eye Shadow Quad (new), Lash DNA, Lip enhancing gloss, Double ended brush #15/precision liner, Double Decker Cheek (new) baked cheek color top/loose shimmer on the bottom, travel bag ($58.00)
- Smashbox Lip Kit includes High Shine Lipgloss, Long Lasting Lip Gloss and Lip Enhancing Gloss ($29.00)
- T3 Pro Dryer Set with Plump Serum ($119.00)
- Trish McEvoy Little Black Card includes Natural 1 with Peony Pink Sleeve ($58.00)
- Trish McEvoy Peony Pink Planner includes Petite Planner with POM page included ($75.00)
- Trish McEvoy Peony Pink Portable Beauty Brush Set ($65.00)
- YSL All For Eyes Kit includes Faux Cils Mascara in black, Touche Eclat #1, deluxe mini eyemakeup remover (1 oz) ($62.00)
See list of Skincare & Fragrance Exclusives, plus Gift With Purchases Exclusives & Images! Continue reading →
MAC Graphic Garden Sneak Peek Photos
Hey all! Are you gearing up for Nordstrom’s Anniversary Exclusives? It’s one of the best times for beauty products at Nordstrom, because of all of the exclusives, gift with purchases, and “stock up” sizes. MAC always puts out an exclusive set of products for their anniversary, and this year is no different with Graphic Garden.
Pictured above is the Graphic Garden Cool Eye Palette and Graphic Garden Warm Eye Palette. Each will retail for $35.00. The Cool Eye Palette will contain Social Climber, Botanical Blue, Straight Hedge, Wild Wisteria, Linear Lilac, and Graphic Garden. The Warm Eye Palette will contain Floral Inc., Sun-Shy, Fresh Cut, Poppy Noir, Bloomcycle, and Part Peony. You can read up on full details of all of the product sets/kits coming out with Graphic Garden here.
We also want to share with you a look at Sweet Tease Look In A Box contains Shell Pearl Beauty Powder, Gleam eyeshadow, Mulch eyeshadow, Love Nectar lustreglass, Zoomlash mascara in Zoomblack, and a 181 brush. There are three different “Look In A Box” offerings, and each will retail for $59.50. Each includes two full-sized eyeshadows and lipgloss, and then a miniature size Zoomlash mascara and 181 brush.
See Look In A Box! Continue reading →
Dior Jazz Club Collection for Fall 2009
Introducing Dior’s new look for Fall 2009, a chic and refined collection of smoky purples, greys and light pinks. Inspired by the daring, femme fatales of the Twenties and Thirties, the look of Jazz Club is seductive and glamorous, featuring a luminous complexion, smoldering eyes and bold shades on the lips and nails to create the perfect day-to-evening makeup.
Edited: Updated collection information & added a few more photos!
Directly inspired by the Dior Couture Jazzclub line, Dior Jazzclub is a Star Product especially designed for a day-to-evening lifestyle. This refined case offers the basics to make-up the eyes: eyeliner, eyebrow powder, eyeshadows and a top coat for the most natural to the most sophisticated makeup. MSRP: $65.00
- Availability: Smoky Jazz at Dior Counters Nationwide, Purple Jazz Nordstrom Exclusive.
1-Colour Extreme ($27.50)
5-Colour Eyeshadow ($56.00)
2-Colour Eyeshadow ($35.00)
Ultra-Gloss Reflect ($25.50)
- Taffeta Plum (787)
- Draped Burgundy (957)
Dior Addict Lipcolor ($26.00)
- Neglige Pink (673)
- Decadent Plum (943)
Crème de Gloss ($26.00)
- Sweet Praline (431)
- Rose Nectar (461)
Dior Vernis ($20.00)
- Red Dahlia (671) (Sephora Only)
- Black Plum (981) (Not Sephora)
- Brow Styler in Universal Brown ($28.00)
- Diorliner in Plum ($31.00)
- Dior Contour in Thrilling Plum ($26.00)
Availability: August 2009
See more images! Continue reading →
MAC Friends & Family Sale: 25% Off Coupon!
MAC will be having their Friends & Family Sale June 16th through June 18th, online only. The discount will be 25% off all products on maccosmetics.com. It is available to only the U.S. and Canadian MAC websites. The discount code is SUMO.
Start planning your hauls, lovelies! I also suggest buying sooner rather than later if you do plan to take advantage of the limited time discount. I say this because last time they did a F&F sale, many products went out of stock quickly.
What’s on your Friends & Family list?
Who remembers the Alexander McQueen collection by MAC? It was a small launch, but it had pops of bright color. These days, I regret not picking up the paint pots, but such is life. At the time, I passed on pretty much the entire collection, but this is a look I did to convince myself I didn’t need to buy anything. This look is from October 2007, for your reference. It’s hard not to love the combination of greens and blues and see why I used to do so many!
About the Look
I used Blue pigment on lid, Overgrown eyeshadow on inner lid, Shimmermoss eyeshadow on middle of lid, A Bluer Blue eyeshadow on outer lid and crease, Juxt eyeshadow above crease, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on brow, Blue Herizon liquidlast liner on lower lash line, Freshwater eyeshadow on outer lower lash line, Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow on inner lower lash line, and Feline kohl power on lower waterline. I wore Cantaloupe blush with Peach Haze beauty powder on cheeks with Emote blush to contour. I had Style It Up lipstick with Guava pro gloss and Reflects Bronze glitter on my lips.
See more images! Continue reading →
LUSH Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask ($7.95 for 2.6 oz.) is an exfoliating face mask designed for all skin types, though I feel it is better on normal to oily skin. It’s primary ingredients are kaolin, talc, organic lime juice, sage, rosemary, and juniper berry, eggs, honey, glycerin, fresh fennel, ground almond shells, almond oil, ginger root, parsley, ground turmeric, and a few other ingredients make up this mask concoction. It does smell like honey with a bit of spice.
This was the third Fresh Face Mask I tried, and I fell in love with it. It made my skin feel so smooth and fresh. I just loved it right off the bat, and I actually ended up getting a second tub as soon as I ran out of the first one. (Usually, I get something different/new, since I’m working my way through their masks!) I do feel like I prefer this exfoliating mask over Love Lettuce, just because I feel like it is just a smidgen gentler. However, Love Lettuce gives me more hydration post-rinse than Brazened Honey does. Overall, I find Brazened Honey to be a good detoxifying mask that also exfoliates. My skin always feels really clean and soft without any tightness after I’ve rinsed this off.
(The following is a regurgitation from previous Fresh Face Masks reviews, for those unfamiliar with them.)
Just a reminder, Fresh Face Masks, at least in the U.S., are only available in-store and not online or via mail order (I believe UK Lush will ship within the UK), and they have a shelf life of approximately three weeks, and they must be stored in the refrigerator. They’re exactly what they’re called — fresh — so don’t expect to use them much longer than three weeks, because of potential bacteria and mold growth (gross, right?).
Even using a generous amount per mask, I get at least eight masks out of each tub. For $8 a tub, it’s definitely a price I like. I usually pick up two pots — one mask that is exfoliating and another that is just a general, soothing/cleansing/refreshing one. When I reach the end of the life of them, any extra, I slather everywhere – from face to neck to chest to hands. Plus, for every five black pots you turn into Lush, you get a free Fresh Face Mask!
See inside! Continue reading →