Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Urban Decay Holiday 2008
Sustainable Shadow Box ($36.00)
- Eyeshadow brush and mirror
- Mini Eyeshadow Primer Portion
- Eyeshadows in: YDK/Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Flipside/Flash, Grifter/Oil Slick, Uzi/Kiddie Pool, Twice Baked/Half Baked
Urban Essentials ($39.00)
- Two eyeshadows (Midnight Cowboy and Goddess)
- Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Super Size
24/7 Pencil Sets
Best of Urban Sets ($32.00)
- Baked includes Half Baked eyeshadow, Baked Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Size, Bourbon 24/7 Liner
- Spandex includes Uzi eyeshadow and Spandex Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner, Eyeshadow Primer Potion Travel Size, Zero 24/7 Liner
Book of Shadows Palette ($45.00) (Sephora Exclusive)
- 9 best-selling eyeshadows: Last Call, Grifter, Baked, Smog, Roach, Midnight Cowboy,
Goddess, Shattered and Perversion.
- 7 exclusive eyeshadows: Mayhem (deep purple), Sidecar (bronze
sparkle), Gridlock (medium brown), Scandal (peachy-pink), Absinthe (electric green), Protest (dark green) and Shakedown (Shimmering Taupe).
- 2 cruelty-free brushes (crease and eyeshadow)
- Travel Size Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner Set ($36.00)
- Glam Rock
- Stage Dive
- Metalhead (Exclusive)
Poison Ring ($50.00)
- XXX Shine Cooling Lip Gloss in Guys Betsey, Naked, and Heatherette
- Peridot Stone
Availability: Some items available now, some will debut later this season at select Macy’s West locations. Or online at macys.com, beauty.com and urbandecay.com.
See more photos! Continue reading →
Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share your answers with us in the comments section!
This is a “column” I used to have in my old, old online magazine from years ago, but people seemed to like it then, so let’s try it… beauty-style!
Instructions: Fill in the survey below with your answers, and then share it with us in the comments section!
Last beauty-related purchase: [answer]
What eye product last caught your eye: [answer]
Best product you’ve tried in the past two weeks: [answer]
Julie Hewett Film Noir Sheer Lipstick ($22.50) is one way to take the dark lip trend for fall into a subtler, day time/work appropriate lip. Film Noir might look bold in the sleek, classy gold tube, but on the lips its a sheer touch of reddish berry — very, very subtle. Perfect for someone looking to start wearing deeper colors!
See lip and skin swatches… Continue reading →
What makeup remover do you use? Oil-based, wipe? Is it a face cleanser that does double-duty?
Thanks to CG for the question!
Chanel Exceptionnel Mascara ($28.00) recently debuted as part of their winter launch (Smoky Eyes).
Let me first say that it is important to master the correct application technique. Chanel has set-up a special website devoted to their newest mascara, which I did find helpful. But to summarize, you apply by twirling the wand and then pulling upwards to the tips of your lashes. It’s not the wiggle method! So Chanel has done a pretty good job of creating buzz and hype and anticipation over this mascara because samples were made via Allure’s beauty program (I’m not part of it, so I don’t know anything about it, other than a ton of Allure readers got samples of this mascara!). Overall response has been raves–the point of contention being the price.
Let me tell you about the pros, the cons… Continue reading →
Dior Holiday 2008 | Black Diamond Collection
Star Product- Dior Black Diamond
Dior Black Diamond Diamond-Effect Powder for Face & Decollete is the ultimate in holiday luxury, featuring a Dior-logo engraved compact with crystal-shaped gems. This finishing powder illuminates the complexion with an exclusive formula that features an intense concentration of mother-of-pearls. Sweep the face and decolletage with this beigey, shimmering powder to create an instant glow. $80.00
Star Product: Holiday Face Palette
This all-over, lumizing face powder creates a festive holiday glow. Featuring Dior logo packaging. $45.00
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Twilight #029($54.00)
- Crème de Gloss in Honey Delight #291 ($25.50)
- Rouge Dior in Eternal Beige #394 ($27.00)
- Sparkle Shine Lip Gloss #002 ($24.50)
- Styleliner in Silver Light #334 (Sephora.com only) ($30.00)
- Dior Vernis in Pure Diamonds (Specialty Only) ($19.00)
- Dior Vernis in Black Sequins (Sephora Only) ($19.00)
- Dior Vernis in Poison Blue (Dept. Stores only) ($19.00)
Available: Holiday 2008
See more photos! Continue reading →