La Mer for World Ocean’s Day 2010
This Week’s Beauty Report: Sunday, June 13th, 2010
- Philosophy introduces Microdelivery Purifying Peel — a one minute purifying enzyme peel with natural enzymes and a fruit-acid complex. It retails for $40.
- Lancome Definicils Precious Cells High Definition Amplifying Mascara will be a Nordstrom exclusive, and it is available for pre-order now in-stores. This mascara is designed to regenerate damaged follicles and deep condition with a formula for thick, rich lashes.
- MAC Pigments have launched at counters (finally!) as well as some new shades were rolled out to freestanding stores. Pigments retail for $19.50.
- Boots has launched their own Facebook page!
- Guerlain’s Terracotta Lady Bronzing Powder is driving me bananas–as in, I want it desperately! It’s so classy. $62 will get you one for yourself.
- Anastasia rolls out a Highlighting Creme Duo ($35) just for Nordstrom (for now, at least). There’s a liquid highlighter to be used alone, with foudnation, or body lotion. Then there is a natural creme blush for cheeks, lips, or eyes.