Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, we want you to look bronzed and radiant–without the sun’s harmful rays–so GET YOUR TAN ON…
- Olay Body Touch of Sun Overnight
- Olay Touch of Sun UV Defense Regenerating Lotion
- Olay Touch of Sun Daily Anti-Aging Moisturizer
This prize package is worth $45.00! To enter to win, leave a comment telling me what your favorite season is, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by August 19th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
Would you ever get plastic surgery? Have you? When/what would you want done?
It’s rainy and gray outside, but it’s Hawaii, so I expect that to change soon enough. Hopefully it does, because we are scheduled to go on an air tour in a few hours! Yesterday, we went to Poipu beach, and since I knew it was a beachy day, I didn’t want to wear heavy makeup. I opted for a neutral wash with a lightly defined crease, and then I used Shade fluidline to add some color. FYI, I don’t get my head underwater (salt makes my eyes go crazyyy ALL day, so it’d just put me in a crabby mood if I did — so not worth it!). If I knew I was going underwater, I would have skipped most of the makeup routine!
Lasted pretty well, despite getting some heavy sheets of rain yesterday afternoon (luckily it didn’t last too long!). I, like a dope, didn’t remember to bring my waterproof mascara, though. BOO me.
Happy Sunday! Hope everybody gets some time to theirselves to relax today
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (creamy neutral base), Ricepaper eyeshadow (neutral beige), Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow (warm silver), Bold & Brazen eyeshadow (coppery brown), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Shade fluidline (forest green), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Suncentered Colour Forms Powder (soft peach)
- Lips: Fast Thrills lipstick (pink-coral), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Smoke & Diamonds = Silver Ring; Bold & Brazen = Twinks; Suncentered = Foolish Me; Fast Thrills = Bombshell; Cult Fave = Pinkarat
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. Apply Ricepaper eyeshadow all over lid and brow with the 239. Darken outer crease using Smoke & Diamonds eyeshadow with the 239. Deepen outer lid using Bold & Brazen eyeshadow lightly patted with the 239. Line upper lash line with Shade fluidline, and line lower lash line with Blacktrack fluidline. Layer Shimmermoss eyeshadow over Shade fluidline. Sweep apples of cheeks with Suncentered using the 129. Apply Fast Thrills lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… ROLL-ON PERFUME!
I love Essie polishes! They never disappoint me, because they apply smoothly, and the colors are incredibly rich and pigmented. You really don’t need two coats with this stuff (though I still go for it). I’ve never had problems with this brand chipping, and I manage to get my manicure to last through a week without anything more than tip wear. For fall, they have six colors:
- Swept Off My Feet: darker watermelony pink
- Big Spender: raspberry-purple
- No Boundaries: vampy berry-red
- Forever Young: clean, deep red
- Tomboy No More: dark scarlet red
- Lacy Not Racy: vampy dark red
See the rest! Continue reading →
LUSH is releasing a new product called Emotibombs! It’s a bath bomb for those who don’t have the shower–you get the same aromaatherapy benefits as the bath bomb, without having to fill up your tub (or shower stall). The Emotibombs dissolve slower than the bath bombs, and they have concentrated the essential oils to better suit the shower environment. There are four to choose from!
Continue reading →