Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
With the weather starting to feel like summer, I’ve been on the hunt for products to keep me moisturized and protected from the sun from head to toe. As to not to exclude hair, I tried out Davines’ SU Sun Care line, which is a range of hair care products to help combat sun and summer fun consequences. I’ve been using the Moisturizing Replenishing After Sun Shampoo ($19.50) for the past month and a half, and I’m loving how soft my hair is.
It has a very earthy/herbal-y kind of scent, but it doesn’t turn me off. I think I am holding neutral on the scent, which is fine, because it doesn’t linger beyond washing my hair. My only concern with this product is the packaging, because I found that it was really easy to get more than you wanted. The way I fixed this was just being conscious of it.
Otherwise, it’s been doing a fab job of keeping my hair looking healthy and feeling silky. When we get deeper into summer, I’m definitely giving the Nourishing Replenishing Mask a try!
Do you consider lipliner essential? Why/why not?
Not essential, but I see its usefulness! I’d just say I’m usually too lazy to bother with it. I am better about lip liner with really bold colors, though.
Guerlain Slavic Beauty Collection for Fall 2009 Preview
Can you tell it is fall preview day or what?
- Volga Princess Palette for Eyes & Lips
- Ombre Eclat in Tsarina (406)
- Shadow in Brun Mordore (441) (Permanent)
- Russian Doll Liquid Blush
- Le 2 de Guerlain in Nuit 2 Boheme (51)
- Rose Intense (14) Parure
Rouge G de Guerlain
- Graziella (44) Muted red pearl
- Giovanna (67) Bright crimson pearl
- Cristal Nude (200)
- Red Nude (220)
- Honey Nude (240)
- Rosewood Nude (241)
- Romantic Nude (260)
- Rosy Nude (261)
Availability: August 2009
See more images! Continue reading →
If you could revamp MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
Givenchy Les Poetiques Collection for Fall 2009
- Gloss Poetique in Poetique Rose
- Prismissime Eyes in Poetique Browns, Poetique Blues
- Base de Teint in Poetique Tulip
- Poudre Libre in Poetique Orchid
- Phenomen’Eyes in Poetique Grey Lavender
- Parad’Eyes Liner in Poetique Lavender
- Rouge Interdit Shine in Poetique Iris, Poetique Camelia
- Le Vernis in Poetique Lily
- Photo’perfexion in Perfect Vanilla
- Mister Light in Mister Milk
- Mister Bright in Dawn Light
- Lip Liner in Lip Litchi and Lip Pink
- Eyebrow Show in Brunette Show
Availability: August 2009
See more photos! Continue reading →
Temptalia Top Secret Project: The Temptalia Gallery (Beta) Launches
For the past several weeks, we have been working nonstop on creating, developing, and tweaking a project very near and dear to our hearts — a high quality gallery for beauty product photos and swatches. If you’ve been following me on Twitter, I’ve been hinting at a top secret project, and this is it!
Today, we are launching the Gallery into beta, so we have an opportunity to address bug fixes and the like, and we are not finished adding to content or implementing some more advanced features — but there are over 1,000 products/looks/swatches currently available for your perusal!
Just a Few Neat Features Live Today…
- Browse through Temptalia’s Looks from 2008-2009
- Browse through Temptalia’s Lip Combinations from 2008-2009
- Browse through hundreds MAC Product Photos by Type
- Add your own product reviews/thoughts
Preview of (Some of) What’s to Come
- Non-MAC brands’ product photos/swatches from the blog
- More MAC swatches from past collections
- Submit Your Product Photos/Swatches
- Popular Tags List in Sidebar of Each Category
- Additional tags in place