Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
- Bigelow Limited Edition Cancer Vixen Kit ($29.50) 1 C.O. Bigelow teamed up with cartoonist, author and breast cancer survivor Marisa Acocella Marchetto to create special edition C.O. Bigelow classics with her fashionista activista illustrations. C.O. Bigelow will help give cancer the boot with a $250,000 donation to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- Sonia Kashuk Bagged It Pink Cosmetic Bag ($7.99) SK will be donating 15% of the purchase price towards BCA.
- Conair Power of Pink Collection (price varies) CONAIR will donate between $.50 and $1 per product and will make a minimum donation of $100,000.
- Pink PedEgg ($10.00) Telebrands Corporation is donating $50,000 for BCA.
Please consider participating in Temptalia’s Breast Cancer Awareness Fundraiser!
MAC Cosmetics Dame Edna
Available December 26th, 2008
“Hello possums!” Dame Edna Everage is in the house! With her zesty zingers, over-the-top appearance – lilac hair (which she claims is natural), bedazzled specs, fanciful frocks – there’s nothing like a Dame! The alter ego of brilliantly wicked Aussie comedian, Barrie Humphries, and the resident muse for our post-holiday make up collection, Dame Edna thinks of herself as “probably the most popular and gifted woman in the world today: housewife, investigative journalist, social anthropologist, talk-show host, swami, children’s book illustrator, spin doctor, megastar and icon.” With packaging as mirthful and minx-like as the Legend herself, the Dame Collection of heavy-on-the-lilac Lipstick/Lipglass, Eye Shadow, Highlight Powder and Nail Lacquers is in a class by itself!
Get details… Continue reading →
Ice the competition. The temperature drops, predictability plummets, but a new beauty barometer sets the tone with light snowflake lips, twinkle shimmer shades with opalescent pearl. Cool neutral eyes suddenly combust, then go up in smoke, with new Penultimate Eye Liner for the deepest velvet black. New 41 Lash with criss-cross design for a luxe, longer look. Two Reflects Glitter for a limited time, a hot new cool. Just chill.
- Icescape Sheer pale pink with pink pearlized pigments
- Naked Frost Sheer taupe with silver pearlized pigments
- Frozen Dream Sheer cool mid-tone pink with pearlized pigments
- Snowscene Sheer white with multi colored pearlized pigments
- Arctic Grey Frost mid-tone gray (Satin)
- Wintersky Frosted neutral mid-tone pink (Veluxe Pearl)
- Apres-Ski Matte dark brownish gray (Matte)
- Mont Black Sparkly black with pearlized pigments (Velvet)
- Vellum Pale white duochrome with violet shimmer (Frost)
Penultimate Liner (Permanent)
- Rapidblack Rich, intense black
- Reflects Transparent Teal Shimmering white with turquoise (Currently being DCd)
- Reflects Antique Gold Shimmering antique flecked gold
If you were using MAC’s Shallow v. Deep eyeshadow duo?, what look would you create with it? What shadows would you use? What would you use on cheeks? Anything added to the lips?
Create a look using whatever you want, as long as you include today’s look book product! Feel free to share links to photos of your look(s) using it in the comments.
Versailles Porcelain Serving Rack Set with 3 Dishes ($29.99) Imagine this on your bathroom counter top. It’s classy, and it’s tiered, which means it uses less counter space by utilizing vertical space instead. Depending on exactly how deep each serving dish is, you can store different items. But I could definitely see some pigments, glosses, loose eyeshadows, or just your everyday staples in here for sure.
I have another tried and true storage solution… check it out! Continue reading →
How often do you make splurge beauty purchases? Always? Only on special occasions?