Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
ENTRY: ABSTRACT MASK
On the purple-ish side, she used:
- MAC “Pinked Mauve”
- MAC “Violet”
- L’Oreal HIP “Valiant”
On the side that’s more blue-ish:
- NYX “Baby Blue” Loose Pearl Shadow
- NYX “Space” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Naval Blue”
For the green:
- NYX “Lime” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Teal”
- Grey NYX shadow in my crease
- Prestige black liquid liner to outline
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking Continue reading →
If you are in the market for figuring out an easy, natural way to maintain sunkissed skin during the cool winter, I’d wholeheartedly recommend trying St. Tropez Everyday. It gives you a natural, gradual tan through this moisturizing body lotion that can be used regularly to give you that gorgeous bronzed glow. This product has won several awards in a variety of UK papers, and it only hit shelves in the States this past May. What do I love about this product? I love that it gives me a moisturizer and self-tanner in one, but it isn’t such a forceful tanner that you may end up with streaks. It’s natural, soft, and just a great way to achieve a year-round tan. I find it so practical that it offers two “colors”; one for fair to medium skin and another for medium to dark skin tones. All in all, I found this to be a product that does exactly what it says, and I’m not terrified by its price!
Available for $30.00 at www.sephora.com, Bath & Body Works, CO Bigelow, Red Door Salons, Beauty.com, and other select locations.
Who doesn’t love a little facial pampering? And who doesn’t love to beat the price of an at-spa treatment with a do-it-yourself one? Earthen’s InstantPeel is a non-irritating exfoliant that does it gently and quickly to remove impurities and residue from the skin to give it a lovely texture and renewed vibranchy. Each box contains six single-use packets, which might not sound like a lot, but it just depends on your skin type. If you have oily skin or normal skin use this once every other week or so; and for dry skin, use it once every three weeks. It is an all-natural exfoliant, and it is hypoallergenic, which makes it excellent for those with sensitive skin. No burning, scratching, or harshness whatsoever; it is a gentle exfoliant that does its job!
Want to see the rest of my review? Continue reading →
- Liquid latex
- Toilet paper
- Body/face paints (red, black, grey, white)
- Fake blood (Karo corn syrup & food coloring)
What is your favorite blush for special occasions? What’s the one blush that just gives you that certain je ne sais pas that’s simply perfect for events you need to be stunning for?
For cool cheeks, MAC Don’t Be Shy is a great cool pink blush; for well-bronzed, high-glow cheeks, Other Worldly is divine; for a faint blushy glow, Margin is perfect.
- Eyeshadows: Blue Storm, Big T, Carbon, Rondelle, NARS Emmanuel, Coppering, Humid, Eyepopping, Wondergrass, Bright Sunshine, Firespot, Romping, Electric Eel, Tilt, Nocturnelle, Hepcat, Sushi Flower, Sketch, Woodwinked , Mi-Lady
- Pigments: Chartreuse, Navy Blue, Blue Brown, Fuchsia, Entremauve(my BFF), Acid Orange, Cornflower, Kelly Green, Off the Radar, Ruby Red, Golden Lemon
- Brushes: 242SE, 266
- Blitz & Glitz Fluidline, Feline Kohl Power,NW45 StudioTech, Fashion Fair Warm Sand blush, Mattene’s Rapurous lipstick
For more photos, Continue reading →