Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
The holiday season is all about giving but it’s also a great time to treat yourself to a little something glamorous, right? Well, this season Clinique has your holiday look covered. Blackberry Bloom. Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE is a wearable and sultry collection that highlights a beautiful glowing face accentuated with a sexy, dramatic eye. For the woman looking to go from the office to a festive soiree it’s the perfect collection to go from daytime to playtime – glamour in an instant!
Blackberry Bloom | Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Blackberry Bloom (New, Limited Edition Shade) ($29.50)
- Colour Surge Eyeshadow Super Shimmer in Black Coffee (New), Black Amethyst (New), Black Smoke (New) (All Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black Kohl, Black Amethyst, Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($15.50)
- High Impact Mascara in Black and Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Blackberry Bloom, Voluptuous Violet, Sugarfull (New, Limited Edition) ($17.50)
- Makeup Brush Set (Limited Edition) ($25.00)
- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray ($50.00)
Available in November 2008 at Clinique counters nationwide and at www.clinique.com.
See more photos! Continue reading →
Tell us why/what you love, hate, or are indifferent about… EYELASH CURLERS!
Long-Wear Cream Shadow ($22.00) If you’re looking for a good base by Bobbi Brown, try one of her long-wear cream shadows. Available in a nice range of colors, you’re bound to find one that can amp up your favorite shadows.
This innovative, long-wearing formula goes on comfortably and has a soft, velvety finish. Plus, it stays on, doesn’t crease, and maintains its true color. Apply with fingers or the Cream Shadow Brush (sold separately).
Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ($21.00) Gel liners are fab for getting precise lines without the trials of liquid liner. This liner is indeed long-wearing; don’t worry about touching up or fading throughout the day.
Shimmer Brick Compact ($38.00) Bobbi is most definitely known for her shimmer bricks! They come in several varieties and shades, and you never know when a new one will show up. Depending on the shimmer brick and the skin tone it’s being applied to, they can act as highlighters, bronzers, or blushers.
Basic Eye Palette ($45.00) If you like easy, no-fuss-no-muss palettes for your eyeshadows (or lipsticks!), Bobbi has you covered. The Basic Eye Palette is just one of many available palettes. Throughout the year, the brand regularly releases limited edition palettes to coordinate with their launches.
The Best Of… series is designed to introduce some of the best products offered by the brand. If you’ve ever wanted to try the brand, these are products worth meeting for the first time.
What skincare products are you currently using on your eyes? Eye creams? Serums? Regular moisturizer? Zip?
I’m totally rocking out to Travis Barker’s remix of Soulja Boy’s “Crank That.” It’s basically one of the most awesome things I’ve ever heard! As much as I’d love to listen to this on repeat for another hour or so, I need to head out and walk Mellan for a bit… and probably hit up Starbucks’ while doing so. Ahh, if only I had will power!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Teal pigment (teal base), Goldmine eyeshadow (true gold), Shimmermoss eyeshadow (teal), Electric Eel eyeshadow (bright blue), Deep Truth eyeshadow (dark blue), Climate Blue eyeshadow (dark indigo), Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow (green-toned gold), Prescriptives’ Grotto Kohl Liner (green-teal), Lancome Oscillation mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (soft peach), NARS Super Orgasm blush (pink with peach)
- Lips: Velvet Teddy lipstick (semi-matte nude), Vital Spark lipglass (orange-gold)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Climate Blue = Parfait Amour + Contrast; Enough Said = bronzer; Vital Spark = Instant Gold
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Teal pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Goldmine eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Shimmermoss to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Goldmine. Overlay the middle lid using Electric Eel eyeshadow, leaving about 1/4th of the lid left. Darken outer fourth of lid with Deep Truth eyeshadow, then gently sweep into crease. Deepen crease by gently patting Climate Blue eyeshadow into the crease with the 239 brush. Sweep Gorgeous Gold underneath the brow bone to highlight. Pat lower lash line with Gorgeous Gold eyeshadow using the 219. Finish with Prescriptives’ Grotto kohl liner on lower lash line, and Lancome Oscillation mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said & NARS Super Orgasm using the 129. Apply Velvet Teddy lipstick to lips, and then top with Vital Spark lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Today LUSH, the purveyors of fresh handmade cosmetics, launches a new online contest giving shoppers the chance to win a $1000 LUSH gift card. The online scavenger hunt launches today on www.lushusa.com/scavengerhunt at 12pm (PST) and runs until November 15th, 2008.
The scavenger hunt consists of daily challenges that will require contestants to explore LUSH’s cyber world of fresh and natural ingredients, eco-friendly options, and new site enhancements and design. New challenges will be posted every weekday at 12pm during the duration of the contest. To participate, each contestant must complete an entry form and submit the URL from the LUSH contest page containing the correct response. Each contestant can only submit one entry per challenge, however they can earn up to 10 extra entries for referring the scavenger hunt to friends and family. Each correct answer qualifies the participants for the $1000 prize draw being held the week of November 17, 2008. Winners will be contacted by email or phone and will be announced on the contest page by November 21, 2008.