Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
For our next giveaway in our Summer of Fun Giveaways, ladies on a budget should check out Flirt!. So we’ll give one lucky reader the chance to learn all about FLIRT…
- Flirt! Eyeshadow in Showstopper
- Flirt! Blush in Golden Minx
- Flirt! Blush in Foxy Bronze
- Flirt! Far Out Lengthening Mascara
- Flirt! I’m Whipped Eyeshadow Mousse in Cross My Heart
- Flirt! Glamourazzi Lip Lacquer in Spotlight
This prize package is worth $50.00! To enter to win, leave a comment telling me your favorite funny pick-up line, and make sure to use an accurate e-mail address (this is how we contact you if you win!) by August 25th, 9PM PST. Remember, there are ways to increase your chances to win, so make sure you find out how (and read additional rules).
What’s your look to make you look and feel sexy? What makes you feel and look sultry and tempting?
Took some photos of the products I picked up on Friday! Above is Lightly Ripe lipstick (gorg!), and then the other photos include three lipglasses (Cult of Cherry, Liqueur, and Rich & Ripe), Spiced Chocolate quad, and Blooming blush (love this!).
Continue reading →
I spent all day at orientation for my MBA program, which starts later on in September. Law school classes started this past Monday, unfortunately! Summer is kind of at its end for me, I suppose. Here’s to a better school year than last!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Blonde’s Gold pigment (beige-gold base), Nanogold eyeshadow (peach-gold duochrome), Brash eyeshadow (copper), Chestnut eyeshadow (rusty cranberry), Raven kohl power (berry-black), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Blooming powder blush (soft pink)
- Lips: Lightly Ripe lipstick (subdued berry-pink), Rich & Ripe lipglass (dark coral-pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Blonde’s Gold = White Gold; Nanogold = Pink Opal; Brash = Amber Lights; Chestnut = Cranberry; Raven = Foxy Lady; Blooming = Dame; Lightly Ripe = Captive; Rich & Ripe = Lust
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Blonde’s Gold pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Nanogold eyeshadow using the 239. Apply Brash eyeshadow to the middle of the lid, overlaying it with Nanogold. Darken the outer lid using Chestnut eyeshadow and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep Nanogold underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Raven kohl power on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Blooming blush using the 129. Apply Lightly Ripe lipstick to lips, and then top with Rich & Ripe lipglass for color and shine.
Continue reading →
How will you wear this fall’s dark lip? Sheerly? As a stain? Full-on, dark and vampy? Or will you skip it completely?
OVERALL, Cult of Cherry seems like a launch about the lips, despite having three quads. There are just so many lip products to choose from, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of the choices! Even when I was swatching the quads, I kept looking elsewhere. Personally, the quads don’t get me that excited – I guess they don’t seem as amazing as some of the lip colors do. I love the coppery color in Spiced Chocolate, and Shadowy Lady does nothing for me. Tempting is pretty to look at, but I’m not overly enthused.
Read individual product reviews! Continue reading →