Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
ENTRY: WICKED FRENCH WOMAN
Inspiration by Marie Antoinette (film), Carnival Freakshow Bordello Owner
- Moistureblend in NW20 – a really thick layer to get dusting powder to really layer upon it
- Candy Fluff dusting powder by Lush
- Cheap Halloween liquid liner clear with black glitter
- Desert Rose blush layered multiple times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss as a first layer of blush in a circle motion with multi layers of dusting powder
- Russian Red lipstick layered many many times with dusting powder
- Plus Luxe lipgloss toned down with dusting powder
- Pro Lash Mascara used to create three dimensional mole
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking on Continue reading →
ANNOUNCEMENT!! Sephora has their Friends and Family 2007 promotion going on — save 20% on your order by entering code “FF2007″! So get shopping now: Sephora.com. This is a limited time promotion, and things often fly off the “shelves”, so shop sooner rather than later. As far as I know, this is a US-only promotion, but you can always try.
End date: November 21st (from what I’ve been hearing!)
Share your Sephora FF hauls in the comments!! If you want to see my haul, Continue reading →
Here’s a look that Kris submitted to us! She definitely has some blending skills!
- Makeup eye and makeup eye2
- Clinique creamliner in true black
- Sacha Cosmetics Mascara (my holy grail mascara its a caribbean brand available at sachacosmetics.com)
- I used a sacha cosmetics color on the brow bone but its part of a palette and nameless – any vanilla shade will do.
Check out another close up by Continue reading →
We have a ton of prizes to give away for the month of November, so November’s Contest is our easiest to win! Simply subscribe with your e-mail address to our RSS feed (this means you can have Temptalia posts delivered straight to your mailbox and never miss a post) using the form below. Throughout the month of November, we will be selecting random winners! There will be at least one winner per week, but you never know when we might get the urge to pick a name from our hat–so don’t hestitate, enter now!
Sign up by entering your e-mail address in the “Get Updates Via E-Mail” box on the right side! Or clicking here.
First prize up for grabs… MAC Softsparkle Pencil Set from Curiositease!
Want to know what other goodies are in store (and perhaps the rules)? Continue reading →
If you could create your own beauty line, what would you call it? Who would be your customer? What kind of products would you make?
Duh, I’d call it Temptalia, and I’d have everything under the sun in terms of color and product. I’d love a full line of beauty products that appeal to a wide range of ages.
ENTRY: ABSTRACT MASK
On the purple-ish side, she used:
- MAC “Pinked Mauve”
- MAC “Violet”
- L’Oreal HIP “Valiant”
On the side that’s more blue-ish:
- NYX “Baby Blue” Loose Pearl Shadow
- NYX “Space” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Naval Blue”
For the green:
- NYX “Lime” Loose Pearl Shadow
- MAC “Teal”
- Grey NYX shadow in my crease
- Prestige black liquid liner to outline
Check out the rest of the photos by clicking Continue reading →