Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Make Up For Ever #83 Eyeshadow
Time for some blues, methinks!
- #83 is a aqua-blue base with greenish-gold sheen and soft blue shimmer. I thought this color was incredibly pretty, and it is probably one of my favorites from all of the eyeshadows I purchased!
- #147 is a dark, grayish-brown blue shade with low shimmer–kind of more of a satiny feel. It’s too similar to #81 to merit owning both, in my opinion. I’d say stick with #147 over #81, as well, just because the pigmentation and smoothness is better in #147.
- #60 is a ultra deep matte navy blue with just a hint of green in its tone (it just seems to run a little green-blue rather than deep dark blue). Smooth and soft, richly pigmented.
- #81 is a shimmery, dark grayish-blue base with brighter blue sheen and shimmer. I found this one wasn’t as pigmented as I’d like it to be. It was a little lighter, sheerer.
- #308 is a shimmery, dark blue with brighter blue sheen. It reminded me of MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow with less frostiness.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Got a question? ASK IT!
Go ahead! Ask your questions–now’s the time to get product recommendations, comparisons, or just to find out how old my dog is. You can ask whatever your heart desires–beauty or otherwise–and I’ll do my best to answer!
I’ll be keeping an eye out on this post so I can answer questions quickly! Feel free to chime in with your answer to someone else’s question, too! The more the merrier! And yes, you can ALWAYS ask a question, on this post or another post, regardless of the timing. There is no such thing as an old post!
Crazy Haute Lipglass
MAC Cosmetics Colour Craft Collection – Lipglass Lip Swatches
And here are the swatches of the lipglasses on lips! Continue reading →
Trimming Talk Lipstick
MAC Cosmetics Colour Craft Collection – Lipstick Lip Swatches
As promised, here are lip swatches of the new lipsticks! Continue reading →
Urban Decay Fall 2009 Product Launches
Ink for Eyes ($22.00)
It’s everything you want in a cream eyeliner! More precise than a pencil, more forgiving than a liquid, this super-smooth formula offers more control, play time, and buildable coverage than your average liner. Create razor-sharp lines or smoky bedroom eyes… the creamy formula and double-ended applicator make it easy. Try the angled liner brush for precise details, or use the smudger for blending and drama. With such a wide variety of intriguing shades and ways to apply, you’re only limited by your imagination. (Cheesy, but true.)
- Binge Midnight blue
- Demolition Brown
- Empire Eggplant
- Loaded Deep green
- Pyrotechnics Iridescent glitter, clear base
- Zero Black
24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencils ($16.00)
- Paranoid Dark pinky nude
- Wallflower Medium nude
Deluxe Eyeshadow ($18.00)
- Freakshow Deep purple with red sheen (Shimmer)
- Frigid Deep purple with blue sheen (Shimmer)
- Ruthless Pale sandy taupe shimmer (Shimmer)
- Confession Deep burgundy
- Naked Creamy pink nude
- Oil Slick Glossy black infused with microsparkle
Check out what new Primer Potions they’re adding — plus Surreal Skin! Continue reading →
Do you consider yourself brand-loyal? Are you a one-brand kind of beauty buyer? Do you like to try all brands? Do you just stick a few?
I used to be brand loyal, but now I find it near impossible! So many great brands and new products to try.