Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Style Demon Mineralize Blush!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Style Demon Mineralize Blush, from the limited edition MAC Colour Craft Collection. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what your favorite type of post is on Temptalia.
All entries must be submitted by July 16th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!). Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Congratulations Dani G.! Thank you for participating!
How many products do you use for your skincare regimen? Do you switch it up for AM/PM?
In the morning, it is four. In the evening, it is five!
Make Up For Ever #83 Eyeshadow
Time for some blues, methinks!
- #83 is a aqua-blue base with greenish-gold sheen and soft blue shimmer. I thought this color was incredibly pretty, and it is probably one of my favorites from all of the eyeshadows I purchased!
- #147 is a dark, grayish-brown blue shade with low shimmer–kind of more of a satiny feel. It’s too similar to #81 to merit owning both, in my opinion. I’d say stick with #147 over #81, as well, just because the pigmentation and smoothness is better in #147.
- #60 is a ultra deep matte navy blue with just a hint of green in its tone (it just seems to run a little green-blue rather than deep dark blue). Smooth and soft, richly pigmented.
- #81 is a shimmery, dark grayish-blue base with brighter blue sheen and shimmer. I found this one wasn’t as pigmented as I’d like it to be. It was a little lighter, sheerer.
- #308 is a shimmery, dark blue with brighter blue sheen. It reminded me of MAC Deep Truth eyeshadow with less frostiness.
Which of these are your favorites?
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Got a question? ASK IT!
Go ahead! Ask your questions–now’s the time to get product recommendations, comparisons, or just to find out how old my dog is. You can ask whatever your heart desires–beauty or otherwise–and I’ll do my best to answer!
I’ll be keeping an eye out on this post so I can answer questions quickly! Feel free to chime in with your answer to someone else’s question, too! The more the merrier! And yes, you can ALWAYS ask a question, on this post or another post, regardless of the timing. There is no such thing as an old post!
Crazy Haute Lipglass
MAC Cosmetics Colour Craft Collection – Lipglass Lip Swatches
And here are the swatches of the lipglasses on lips! Continue reading →
Trimming Talk Lipstick
MAC Cosmetics Colour Craft Collection – Lipstick Lip Swatches
As promised, here are lip swatches of the new lipsticks! Continue reading →