Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Temptalia Gives Away MAC Margin Blush!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC Marin Blush. Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what you love most about summer. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
All entries must be submitted by June 9th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. That’s it! This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws.
Increase Your Chances to Win (For a total of three chances!)
Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!). Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
Congratulations to our Winner! They have been notified via e-mail, and we have already received their confirmation. Thanks so much to all that entered!
With the weather starting to feel like summer, I’ve been on the hunt for products to keep me moisturized and protected from the sun from head to toe. As to not to exclude hair, I tried out Davines’ SU Sun Care line, which is a range of hair care products to help combat sun and summer fun consequences. I’ve been using the Moisturizing Replenishing After Sun Shampoo ($19.50) for the past month and a half, and I’m loving how soft my hair is.
It has a very earthy/herbal-y kind of scent, but it doesn’t turn me off. I think I am holding neutral on the scent, which is fine, because it doesn’t linger beyond washing my hair. My only concern with this product is the packaging, because I found that it was really easy to get more than you wanted. The way I fixed this was just being conscious of it.
Otherwise, it’s been doing a fab job of keeping my hair looking healthy and feeling silky. When we get deeper into summer, I’m definitely giving the Nourishing Replenishing Mask a try!
Do you consider lipliner essential? Why/why not?
Not essential, but I see its usefulness! I’d just say I’m usually too lazy to bother with it. I am better about lip liner with really bold colors, though.
Guerlain Slavic Beauty Collection for Fall 2009 Preview
Can you tell it is fall preview day or what?
- Volga Princess Palette for Eyes & Lips
- Ombre Eclat in Tsarina (406)
- Shadow in Brun Mordore (441) (Permanent)
- Russian Doll Liquid Blush
- Le 2 de Guerlain in Nuit 2 Boheme (51)
- Rose Intense (14) Parure
Rouge G de Guerlain
- Graziella (44) Muted red pearl
- Giovanna (67) Bright crimson pearl
- Cristal Nude (200)
- Red Nude (220)
- Honey Nude (240)
- Rosewood Nude (241)
- Romantic Nude (260)
- Rosy Nude (261)
Availability: August 2009
See more images! Continue reading →
If you could revamp MAC Fluidline Gel Eyeliner, what would you change? What would you keep the same? How would you make it an even better product?
Givenchy Les Poetiques Collection for Fall 2009
- Gloss Poetique in Poetique Rose
- Prismissime Eyes in Poetique Browns, Poetique Blues
- Base de Teint in Poetique Tulip
- Poudre Libre in Poetique Orchid
- Phenomen’Eyes in Poetique Grey Lavender
- Parad’Eyes Liner in Poetique Lavender
- Rouge Interdit Shine in Poetique Iris, Poetique Camelia
- Le Vernis in Poetique Lily
- Photo’perfexion in Perfect Vanilla
- Mister Light in Mister Milk
- Mister Bright in Dawn Light
- Lip Liner in Lip Litchi and Lip Pink
- Eyebrow Show in Brunette Show
Availability: August 2009
See more photos! Continue reading →