NARS @ Honor S/S 2011
TREND: Accentuated Eyes & Nude Lips
INSPIRATION: “Elegant femininity inspired by Catherine Deneuve and Grace Kelly with an edge of rebellion like Cyndi Lauper,” said Honor designer Giovanna Randall about the look and inspiration. With the venue set up like a Parisian apartment, the idea was to communicate a merge of innocent femininity and bold sexuality.
LOOK: A round-shaped eye combined with a nude matte lip and an overall blended effect. “We wanted the look to be clean and simple so not to distract from the clothes,” said James Boehmer. To keep the face soft, features were kept streamlined by not using mascara.
- NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer (NEW for February 2011!)
- NARS Zen Blush
- NARS Bombshell Eyeshadow (to highlight cheekbones)
- NARS Alhambra Duo Eyeshadow
- NARS Ashes To Ashes Eyeshadow
- NARS Madere Pure Matte Lipstick (NEW for Spring 2011!) dabbed on the lip