MAC created a special video just for their latest Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection!
HauteLook is having a Perricone MD sale!
The sale is going on now at HauteLook! Looks like the majority of stuff is 50% off or more — some things are 75% off.
Edit: I picked up the Face Finishing Moisturizer, Firming Facial Toner, and Hydrating Nutrient Mask.
(The link above is an invite-link, which is a referral link. HauteLook has opened up membership, so you are free to sign up on your own, if you wish! )
Temptalia Gives Away MAC One-Off Eyeshadow!
We’re giving away one (1) MAC One-Off Eyeshadow, from the limited edition MAC Love That Look Collection.
Submit your entry by leaving a comment in this post and telling us what was the last great green eyeshadow look you did.
All entries must be submitted by August 24th, 2009 at 11:59 PM PST. This contest is open to all readers as pursuant to your local state/country’s laws. Winner will be chosen randomly and notified via e-mail. This post will be updated with “winner chosen” when one has been chosen.
Increase Your Chances to Win…
For a total of four chances! Just remember you must leave a comment on this post to get entered initially. Please be sure to use a valid e-mail address.
2. Follow us on Twitter (please include your Twitter name in your comment!).
3. Subscribe to our RSS via e-mail (see the giant RSS button on the right!).
4. Join our Forums! (please include your Forum user name OR use the same e-mail address.)
Congratulations Jayme F.! Thank you for participating!
MAC Zoom Fast Black Lash
U.S. Launch Date: September 24th, 2009
Anyone who thinks Black is Black hasn’t got their hands on Zoom Fast Black Lash, our newest mascara designed for voluptuous night-sky volume, length like a glamorous, never-ending asphalt highway! This is the deep end of the Dark View, the night charm of every neo-Goth night crawler, and the most dramatic statement black could make for the Film Noir way of life. Day or night, sweep it on, and don’t stop there…a second coat before twilight will make the evening all the more exciting. It’s intense. Fast. And blacker than black. Zoom!
Zoom Fast Black Lash creates the most intensely black lashes while adding dramatic volume and length. The formula includes carbon black pigment, which creates the deepest, richest black ever. Zoom Fast Black Lash contains silica to add volume and create beautiful, high drama lashes. Panthenol and pantethine help to condition and strengthen each lash while a derivative of vitamin e and sodium hyaluronate help keep the lashes hydrated, soft and flexible. The patented, perfectly sculpted brush has 3-sided fibres that grab onto each lash, separating and coating each lash evenly in one stroke. Zoom Fast Black Lash is smudgeproof, non-flaking, long-wearing, ophthalmologist-and dermatologist-tested.
- Deepest Black The blackest of blacks
See more photos… Continue reading →
What do you consider a good sale when it comes to beauty brands? Buy 1, get 1? 20% off? 40% off?
I like to see 30% off or more. I’d say 40% is my real “optimum” though. When it’s 30%, I still think on it a lot, at 40% I’m way more likely to buy (and buy more).
All I Want This Week is Korres
After falling completely in love with Korres’ Tinted Moisturizer, and finding their Silicone-Free Primer suited me well… I have been jonesin’ SO, so bad for the brand. I love their lipgloss, Guava lipstick (even if it’s a definite splurge item), and eyeshadows. Here are seven products I’m interested in trying next. Any input?
- Korres Pomegranate Cleansing & Make Up Removing Wipes ($12.00) grabbed my attention, because I am always on the hunt for softer wipes for my skin. Whenever I wear heavy eye makeup or a bold lip color, I use makeup removing wipes to take off some of that heavier color before I apply my facial cleanser. I tend not to use these too much all over my face, because I don’t find they’re as soothing as I’d like.
- Korres Blush ($22.00) is available in eight shades, but I’m most drawn to #18 Peach and #47 Orange Brown. At $22, they’re a bit steeper than I’d like, but we shall see…
- Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizer SPF 6 ($32.50) has been on my lemming list ever since I tried Korres’ Tinted Moisturizer. I’m always looking for a better moisturizer, and I’d love this one to be it. It’s affordable, and it looks like a great moisturizer for my normal to dry skin.
- Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Day Cream SPF 10 ($48.00) is a moisturizer for the AM that contains anti-aging properties. It’s never too early to start, yeah?
- Korres Cherry Full Color Gloss ($16.00) seems like a winning formula based off of the one shade I’ve tried thus far, but I am eager to try out some of their other shades, like Beige Pink, Golden Brown, and Fuchsia.
- Korres Olive Stones Natural Scrub ($19.50) seems like a budget-friendly facial scrub, and if you’ve been a long time reader, you probably know I love me a good exfoliator! It’s currently out of stock on Sephora, but I might have to cave when it’s back in stock.
- Korres Wild Rose Foundation ($28.00) is one of Korres’ products that I’ve heard raves about from others. I love liquid foundatoins, so I’m interested in seeing how this one works. I like the sound of a “smooth, velvety finish.” With only six shades to choose from, I’m not sure where I lie. Anyone else who’s NC25/NC30 found their shade in this product?