Have you joined MyTemptalia yet? Register
and start having fun today!
Temptalia’s Guide to Everything Summer | Wedding Makeup, Sunscreen, Suncare, Tanning, Self-tanner, Bronzers, Earth Day, Mother’s Day, and Prom 2008
Bridal & Wedding Makeup:
Sunscreen 101 Series:
Tanning 101 Series
Bronzers 101 Series
Earth Day 2008
Mother’s Day 2008
Hope you enjoy these guides! (We have a few more guides and focused posts to write as summer really revvs up, so periodically check this post for updates!)
NAUGHTY NAUTICALS is now available online! It will be available in US & Canada May 1st. There’s a cute little video up, as well as coordinating looks for the collection. Skinsheen is also available for those who have been looking forward to that. By the by, use free shipping code “DAZZLE” at checkout, good through May 11th (just in time for Mother’s Day, ha!).
Here’s my favorite of the Naughty Nauticals’ looks, “Ensign”… What’s yours?
Do you use every product you own? Do you have brand new products you haven’t even touched laying around? Do you have several products you’ve used once or twice, but sit ignored otherwise?
Teri at Aging Fabulous tagged me for this, and I thought it was quite appropriate to share!
MY BEAUTY SECRETS
- My Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid applied using the 182 buffer brush
- My Mascara: MAC Plushblack Plushlash mascara
- My Blush: Dior Amber Diamond SkinShimmer
- My Eye Shadow: MAC pigments (duh!)
- My Day Cream: Estee Lauder Re-Nutriv Youth Complete (sigh!) — for my cheaper AM cream, I opt for Estee Lauder DayWear Plus.
- My Lipstick: MAC Mari-sheeno lipstick (gorgeous pink-coral with a touch of peach!)
- My Beauty Product Brand: MAC
- My Essential Beauty Product: SPFMy Favorite Makeup Product: Eyeshadow
- My Perfume: Dior Addict
- My Nails: Essie or Zoya
- My Feet: Pure African Shea Butter
- My Hands: Elizabeth Arden’s 8-hour or LUSH Lemony Flutter
- Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Moisturtizer with SPF in it, chapstick, & deodorant (LOL). I don’t know. I couldn’t really think of a third one easily!
- Woman I admire for their beauty: Monica Bellucci for being such a vision to look at.
- Woman with the Best Sense of Style: I don’t keep up with style whatsoever, I’m awful!
- My Ultimate Dream (but I do not believe in selling my soul to the devil for it): Being able to do whatever I want whenever I want–whatever that may be at the given time.
- How Do I Define Womanhood: LoveMy Favorite Fashion Publication: I don’t read any! (Cue shocked looks!)
I’m tagging… YOU!! Share your filled out survey with me in the comments!
I wore this TO the Lancome event on Saturday using their Cabana Sunset quad for summer, plus this gorgeous bronzy gloss (also from their summer collection).
I used MAC Soft Ochre paint pot all over lid, Lancome Cabana Sunset compact lightest shadow on inner lid, Lancome Cabana Sunset compact gold shadow all over lid, Lancome Cabana Sunset compact taupe brown on outer lid, Lancome Cabanan Sunset dark brown on outer crease and lid, MAC Feline kohl power on lower lash line, and MAC Plushlash mascara on lashes. I wore Margin blush on cheeks. I had Lancome Beige Everyday Color Fever Lipstick with Lancome Summer Night Color Fever Gloss on my lips.
Continue reading →
What do you do when you start getting lazy about your beauty routine? What’s your strategy for getting back into the groove?